Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Rabbi Warns of Civil War in the United States "go to Israel"


The Riminov Rebbe visited the Florida communities made up of South American immigrants from France, gave an unequivocal command to the Jews to leave and go to Israel, saying that there will be a civil war in the US.
BeHadrei Haredim reported that the Rebbe said: “Leave while you still can. The situation will get worse and it will be difficult to move from state to state. After World War II the survivors came to the great men of Israel and Hasidic leaders and asked why they had not ordered the Jews of Europe to leave and immigrate to Israel or the United States before the war broke out? The truth must be told: they said and how much they said, begging Jews to please flee the burning ground, but part of the evil decree was that they were not listened to.
“Today,” the Riminov Rebbe said, “Listen to me carefully dear Jews, whoever has in his hand to get up and go and go to the Holy Land Israel as soon as possible while it still is possible, this includes leaving large parts of South America and most of Europe.
“Also the US will be a place of danger in the war and it is still too early to say which states within the United States will survive, but many parts will be destroyed and poisoned, even civil war will break out in the United States and states will cut themselves off from the federal government. The US may not be used as a refuge but there will remain here survivors. Eretz Israel will be the safest place to survive the war, although there will also be terrible difficulties there. “
“If I can do it myself I’d get up and go to Israel and to bless the very dirt, but I do not have permission to do so – from heaven it is commanded that in the meantime I should stay here in the US,” he was quoted as saying.
In addition the Rebbe explained, saying, “I am one of the few men in our time who can say that this since it has been published all over the world that my eyes see very far away, like when I found the child Leibi [Kletzky], may his blood be avenged, and three boys in Halhul and dozens more who were missing, where others do not have permission to see and make order, and this was planted in me by God and Divine Providence and when I had to talk to many and give instructions, I do it and the Divine Presence speaks from my throat, and wherever my name goes out to, it is known that those who listen to me shall be safe”.
Associates of the Rebbe emphasized that the call was made to a small handful of worshipers after morning services at the local synagogue.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

"If I can do it myself I’d get up and go to Israel and to bless the very dirt, but I do not have permission to do so – from heaven it is commanded that in the meantime I should stay here in the US,” he was quoted as saying."
========================================================
Anyone claiming that GOD spoke to him and gave him instructions,is either a criminally insane MESHUGENER,who needs to be locked up in an insane asylum,or he is nothing but a low life con artist,who needs to be locked up behind bars,unfortunately a lot of these so called REBBES and KABALIST'S belong to the same catagory,
stay far away from these gangsters,
Having said that,i fully agree that Jews should pack up their bags and get the hell out of America,the handwriting is on the wall,this country is finished it's doomed,and you don't need GOD telling you this,anyone with an ounce of brains and an IQ over 25 should be able to see this.
CHAIM.S

Malach HaMooovies said...

um...this was reported in march already....

Dusiznies said...

6:31
Also he says he found Leiby Kletzky, if he speaks to G-D... why didn't G-D tell him where Leiby was when he was still alive?

Abe said...

Why does he think that he's the only one to whom God has spoken.
Just last week -- I think it was Tuesday or Wednesday ( i have a bit of trouble keeping track of time because my meds sometimes distorts my recollection of dates) that the Divine Presence spoke through my throat. Something about His extreme distaste for Satmar Chasisdim and his instruction to me to realease a horde of wild skunks in the Satmar women's mikva to punish the men for their misdeeds
However my cats' (all 6 of them) mistook God's throaty emenation for a territorial threat and began hissing and arching their backs until I assured them that that I would mollify their distemper with a daily cleaning of their litter box ( I had neglected the cat box because I was to so busy while daily communing with Hashem.)
Well, I'm on my way to find some potent wild skunks -- Kiryas Yoel seems the place where many have found a suitable habitat -- and I'm off to do Ratzon Hashem.

Anonymous said...

Someone should check this fool into a mental asylum.

chusid101 said...

Shame on you Din fir publishing this mental sickness. How much did you get paid? I lost all respect for you.

Unknown said...

Lmao

pesach said...

1000%

pesach said...

First most religious leaders before the Shoa were anti zionists which led to the deaths of many thousands. Second he is lying because he really can't leave as he is mentally disturbed because of his brain and is in treatment and bound to an institution that is brainwashed and thus needs soul cleaning. He is not religious but practices certain acts due to his mental problem . May Hashem reach out to his soul and remove the cross on his heart and put a Magen David there