Sunday, December 30, 2018

Shmuley Boteach and Pam Anderson at Shabbat Seudah


Rabbi Shmuley Boteach made a surprise appearance at the Carlebach Shul’s annual comedy show at Stand Up NY and told how Pamela Anderson came to his Shabbat dinner one year.
A fellow guest later told him he “was the only man who could sit next to Pamela Anderson and ogle her Rolodex!” Boteach told the sold-out crowd.
The author noted it was the 20th anniversary of his book “Kosher Sex” and said, “Even for the uncircumcised, kosher sex is a cut above!”
Comic Talia Reese said, “Babies are like beer. There’s a lot of pressure to have another from people who should have stopped a long time ago.”
Reese also quipped, “They say only the good die young. Maybe that’s why I’m so afraid of the elderly.”
Comic Sam Rubinoff said, “I watch a lot of crime dramas. Fifty percent of the time, someone in a relationship murders them. I’m not in a relationship … I’ve doubled my survival rate!”
David Weinbach riffed on the horrors of airplane travel. “My aunt works for TSA security,” he said. “She makes me take off my shoes … and belt … every time I enter her living room.”
He continued, “Airplane mode on your smartphone means the phone looks [like it’s] on, but is actually dead inside — kinda like the look of most passengers in coach!”

No comments: