Friday, February 11, 2022

Julia Haart seeks restraining order from ‘abusive and unhinged’ Goyishe Husband who wants to kill her and fired her

 

“My Unorthodox Life” star Julia Haart has accused her estranged husband Silvio Scaglia of threatening to kill her in a petition for a restraining order.

Haart, 51, petitioned a court Thursday to prohibit Scaglia, 63, from coming near or contacting her, accusing him of hostility towards her son’s Judaism — and claiming he told her “I will kill you in the public eye.”

She filed for the order a day after she was fired from Elite World Group, the company she co-owns with Scaglia.

The document, seen by Page Six, alleges: “Respondent has become increasingly
volatile, abusive and unhinged.”

Haart claimed in the petition that she is “scared for my safety and the safety of my children, some of whom reside with me,” adding, “Over the past several weeks, Respondent has become increasingly volatile, abusive and unhinged.”


Haart said she is still living at the Tribeca apartment they shared. Originally believed to be worth $50 million, the actual value of the penthouse is reportedly a staggering $65 million.

Scaglia has rented an apartment nearby, but Haart alleged in the filing that he had threatened their household staff, telling him that he will “clean out” the property, adding: “I am terrified of Respondent’s presence in our home.”

The mother of four alleged of the Italian billionaire: “Recently, Respondent became increasingly controlling and verbally and emotionally abusive towards me.

“He has routinely berated me, calling me ‘a venomous snake,’ a ‘monster’ and a ‘liar,’ in the presence of third parties and at times, my children. One of Respondent’s favorite epithets is to tell me to ‘go f–k yourself.'”

“In January 2022, I confronted Respondent about his abusive behavior and told him that if anyone ever heard how he acts and speaks to me, they would think he is a horrible person. In response, Respondent threatened me, stating: ‘If you ever go to the press about how I treat you or the kids, I will kill you.’

“He further stated, ‘I will kill you in the public eye. I will destroy your reputation.’ As a public figure and the CEO of Elite World Group, my reputation is everything. As a result of Respondent’s threats, I have experienced severe emotional distress.

“I have had difficulty eating and my weight is dangerously low. My doctor and my children are all very concerned about my physical health. My daughter recently told me that I ‘look like a dying ghost.'”

Miriam made her own statement in an affidavit that was part of the filing, backing up the “ghost” line and her mother’s weight loss, while also contending that Scaglia held her and her siblings in contempt and refused to dine with them.

She also claims that in January 2021, she found her mom “crying hysterically” in her bathroom and heard Scaglia screaming at her.

“I was afraid for her safety and I seriously considered calling the police. I was terrified that he was hurting her … I ran into the room and found my mother on the bathroom floor, naked, curled up on the floor and sobbing.”

As Page Six previously revealed, Haart was caught unaware and sacked while the cameras were rolling at the office for Season 2 of her hit Netflix reality show.

Shortly after her exit, she filed for divorce. Multiple sources told us Wednesday that the couple has no prenup, and that things are set to get “very messy.”

In the filing, the Jewish businesswoman — who left her ultra-Orthodox home in Monsey, NY, to make a career in fashion — alleged that Scaglia had told her that he did not want her children, Batsheva, Shlomo, Miriam, and Aron in the home and had refused to give them keys to the apartment, once telling her that she would have to choose between him or them.

She alleged: “Recently, on January 23, 2022, Respondent came into the bathroom while I was bathing, purple in the face and screaming, ‘I hate your children and I hate this
place.’ He also allegedly added, “I hate Shabbos [the Sabbath] and I don’t want it in my house,’ of Aron’s Judaism.

Haart claimed that “all hell would break loose” if her kids or their friends came to her home, alleging that in one incident around January 2021, “Respondent became enraged at the children’s presence in our home, began verbally attacking me and physically
intimidating me, towering over me with his face against mine, nose-to-nose, as he
screamed and cursed at me.”

She wrote in the filing: “I have become an emotional wreck for fear of him returning to my home at any time of the day or night. Recently, he summarily and without cause
dismissed me from our jointly owned business, cut off my credit cards, and made
baseless allegations against me.”

The court has not yet ruled on the filing and Scaglia’s reps declined to comment when reached by Page Six.

Scaglia — believed to be worth at least a billion dollars — met Haart while she was the creative director of fashion line La Perla and he was the CEO. 

He made Haart the CEO of his fashion and talent agency Elite World Group in 2019, the same year they wed, and even changed his name to Haart.

But they’re also believed to have clashed when Scaglia told Haart that he would not be filming Season 2 of “My Unorthodox Life”.

“Silvio told Julia months and months ago that he would not be filming,” an Elite source told us. “He thought that the first season was important to Julia, and that’s what she wanted, but then he saw the show and he thought, ‘What am I doing?’

“Silvio just launched a multimillion-dollar bitcoin company, he’s a serious man, he didn’t need to be on the show.”

Haart was previously married, while Scaglia has three children from a previous marriage.

4 comments:

Garnel Ironheart said...

I have a Gentile patient. His wife is also my patient. For years I would mutter under my breath after seeing her. Demanding. Always knew better than me. Talked to her husband like he was a child.
And one day I was speaking with him and he shared his marital frustrations with me and then he said, "But you'd understand. You probably also have a Jewish wife."

goldman a said...

Hey Mr Dus, how come we didn't see you post this on your blog??

https://twitter.com/chayimaruchim/status/1491962752352591874


Anonymous said...

Garnel Ironheart, a Jewish wife certainly knows better than her goyisher husband.

Garnel Ironheart said...

Thing is, a few years later I had another Gentile patient come in for something small because his wife kept nagging him about it, and nagging him about lots of other things. And I asked her first name and it was definitely Jewish.