Tuesday, December 28, 2021

The Monster Walder Writes Sucide Note defending Himself to His Bitter End





He summons the rabbis to "beis din shel maalah," but not the women who accused him.

 That seems like he knows they’re telling the truth about what he did but is upset at how the verdict came out when he feels that it should have been different.
He urges people not to give up on his books, but his books are now haunted by a suicide. The “You can get through anything life throws at you” message is now lost.

This was a narcissistic taunt, one last selfish manipulation, from a monster pretending to be a man. And No, it couldn’t have been “settled quietly, behind the scenes.” We tried this as a community. It doesn’t work. It doesn’t get abusers to stop and it doesn’t protect children. It usually results in people being monsters for 25 years straight.

Walder writes:

“I have gone to summon Yehuda Silman and Shmuel Eliyahu to a Din Torah in heaven. I have come to the conclusion that in the world of lies I have no chance of proving my innocence. I am dealing with horrific lies covered in anonymity, without any possibility of proving that they have no factual basis.

“I have reached the extreme limit of human suffering which is possible. They insulted me about the things which I was best at and which I dedicated my life to- supporting and protecting children.

“I am grateful to all those who believed in me: May you be blessed! To all those who didn’t I say that even if you have given up on me, do not give up on my books. Every line, word and letter of them was written from a genuine desire to do good, to be helpful, to improve, to strengthen, to help, to contribute, to build and to repair the world! I never wrote without first having a desire to bring good to the world and its inhabitants.

“I am thankful to the Creator of the World for my loving and supportive family who are my entire world, and for the mission which was placed in my hands – talent, inspiration and the ability to contribute to the world. Hashem gave and Hashem took away, may Hashem’s name be blessed.”

Chaim Walder

No comments: