Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Chareidi Man Critical After Drowning At Herzliya Beach

I'm going to let you guys into a little secret, I was at the Herzliyah Beach two hours before the incident and left to the Rishon Le'Tzion Beach...
Why did I leave?
You see the life guards at the beaches place either Red or Black Flags... 
Red = Swimming Permitted
Black= Swimming Prohibited
Throughout the day, depending on the tides and rip tides the Lifeguards place flags so that people will know what to do..
When I arrived at 11:00 am at the beach all the flags throughout the beach were "black"......
I saw the Chareidim arrive and swim disregarding the flags and heard the Lifeguards screaming their Zionist's heads off on the megaphone..
so I left and went to the beach at Rishon Le'Tzion that had "red' flags with some "black" ones...
I don't know what happened at Herzliyah but I can tell you what I saw .... all the flags were"black"
A Chareidi man in his 50’s drowned at the separate beach in Herzliya on Monday afternoon. United Hatzalah volunteer EMS personnel and Magen David Adom Paramedics responded to the incident and performed CPR on the man at the scene.
United Hatzalah volunteer EMT Bar Rosenfeld who was one of the first responders at the scene relayed: “When I arrived at the scene I saw a number of passersby gathered around. They told me that the man had been pulled from the water by his fellow swimmers after he apparently drowned. I performed CPR on the man together with a volunteer doctor from United Hatzalah who also arrived. After he received initial treatment at the scene, he was transported to the hospital in a mobile intensive care unit while still undergoing CPR. He was in critical condition.”
The victim was rushed to Ichilov Hospital in Tel Aviv, where he is listed in critical condition.
KINDLY SUPPORT OUR BLOG BY BROWSING THE ADS
THANKS SO MUCH, IT MEANS A LOT ESPECIALLY IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES! 

No comments: