Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Heshy Frank of Quality Carpets dies on Plane

A Boro Park  man is dead after suffering a heart attack mid flight from Florida to New York, rescue workers in New York said.

64-year-old Herschel Frank of Borough Park, Brooklyn, was returning from a vacation along with his wife.

The incident began as the plane began to descend towards John F Kennedy Airport. Frank’s wife noticed that her husband was not feeling well and alerted the flight attendants.

Frank soon lost consciousness. Crew members performed CPR, but to no avail. Paramedics who were waiting at the gate, declared Frank dead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The finest man I've known taught me integrity I'm retired now live in California my son Joseph runs my co like herb I miss my friend Bob krauss shalom my mentor and friend

Anonymous said...

Dear herb it's now 2022 and a plague is still with us ask our shem to deliver us from this rest in peace my. Dear friend Carl Trusty