Friday, April 26, 2024

Anti-Israel protesters at NYU admit they have no idea what they’re protesting: ‘I wish I was more educated’

 



Two Columbia University students who rushed to join NYU’s violent anti-Israel rally are going viral after admitting they had no idea what the protest was about — and wished they were “more educated.”

The unidentified students rattled off their clueless rationale on the steps of the NYU campus in downtown Manhattan as a slew of NYPD cops clad in riot gear stood in the background, as seen in footage viewed more than 3 million times since being shared by former Mayor Rudy Giuliani late Wednesday.

“I think the main goal is just showing our support for Palestine and demanding that NYU stop … I honestly don’t know all of what NYU is doing,” one admitted when asked about the protest’s purpose.

 Asked if there was “something NYU is doing,” the student meekly replied: “I really don’t know, I’m pretty sure they are…”

She then turned to her friend and asked, “Do you know what NYU is doing here?”

The friend, who was wearing a face mask, then bluntly asked: “About what?”

“About Israel. Why are we protesting, here at NYU specifically?” the student asked.

“I wish I was more educated,” her friend confessed.

The person interviewing the pair continuously moved the camera back and forth to capture the ridiculous exchange.

No comments: