Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Hundreds of Pro-Israel Gather In front of Columbia to Show their Support of Israel... No Chareidim!!

 

Where are the Chareidim?? 
Do they think that Hamas would leave their wives and children alone, and not harm them? 
Do they think that they are safe?  
Why hasn't there any Frum response to what is going on? 
This is how Germany's atrocities started, it started at the Colleges!  

Do they think that when they show up on Chol Hamoed in the malls and other places of entertainment that the Goyim enjoy that?
 

1 comment:

Al said...

I disagree. As a Chareidi I live every moment as a visible Jew wherever I go. I went to college but never felt fully comfortable.

I think those most affected by the demonstrations are those who felt comfortable on the campuses and aren’t used to being so visibly Jewish. Kol Hakavod to them for coming forward now.