Search This Blog

Monday, September 5, 2016

Reuters ordered its cameraman to cut live footage of Trump receiving praise from African-American Bishop


The incident occurred as Jackson presented Trump with a shawl, a bible, and offered his prayers as the black audience cheered and clapped.
Perhaps aware of the devastating impact the optics of this moment would have on the media’s efforts to demonize Trump as a racist bigot, a voice is heard off-camera saying, “He’s getting a shawl!”
The cameraman then says, “I’m shooting this, I don’t care what they say….I’ll take a demotion for this…. you?”
“Shut it down,” insists the director,” followed by another voice asking, “Shut this down?”
“Yes Michael, do it,” orders the director.
We then hear the word “blackout” and the camera shakes before the live feed is cut.
“Reuters was primary video feed for the event, all other video delivery services were coming from the Reuters feed. When Reuters shut down, all other outlets lost the broadcast,” reports the Conservative Treehouse.
Right Side Broadcasting responded to the controversy by offering the cameraman a job, promising to pay him much more than Reuters.
To the cameraman who told Reuters you'd take a demotion rather than cut feed at , contact us- we will pay you much better...
This is by no means the first example of media censorship when it comes to coverage of Trump’s live events.
Last month, we reported on how ABC cut the live feed of Trump’s event in Daytona Beach, Florida right as Trump began to talk about Hillary Clinton’s connection to ISIS.
Last month, CNN reporter Brianna Keilar began talking about Hillary’s support for anti-crime legislation in the 90’s which contributed to the “mass incarceration” of black people before the video was immediately cut.


As Justin Raimondo revealed in an article for the LA Times, the mainstream media has openly dispensed with the pretense objectivity during this election cycle in an attempt to sink Trump’s campaign.

3 comments:

Monsey said...

This is still more democratic than Yeshiva of Spring Valley where the corrupt old boys network who threw out the Greenbaum-Mendlowitz founding family to replace him with the achzar Frankel does not even allow anyone to run in the "election" for the board unless they say you can run. The "monitoring" they tout by a big accounting firm in the city is all a farce since it is fixed before the accountants can even take a look.

The corrupt board & their stooge Frankel must be proud of themselves leaving mishpochos to cry who have nowhere to put their kids.

Anonymous said...

Frankel sent a threatening letter to all YSV parents this week that any kid found using WhatsApp will be thrown out with no warning.

To follow Frankel's "logic", he would not allow established YSV families to send their new additions to pre-school. The families are very hurt so they pull ALL their kids out of YSV to transfer to modern orthodox schools as the other yeshivos in Monsey blacklist families who sent to YSV.

So Frankel while acting as cold as ice in rejecting kids forces the situation where even kids who never planned on using WhatsApp go to schools where you are free to do so.

Anonymous said...

LMAO, it's capitalism and democracy. Just cuz we're all jews doesn't matter. Especially, if they think you're a jew who's towing the line.