Monday, September 9, 2019

The Hypocrisy of the Litvishe Newspaper HAPELES in Israel!

As DIN readers already know,  the "Auerbach Crazies" those against registering for the IDF, are also vehemently against "bechiros" .. voting in the national elections which will take place in Israel next Tuesday.

This crazed lunatics actually publish a weekly newspaper called
"HA'PELES"
I read it for amusement, and read it to practice my Hebrew ....
Yes... they print Ha'Peles in the tumedikah language Hebrew!
 It's also distributed Free ... because they know that no one sane will spend a shekel to read this garbage!

So, lo and behold, I am sitting on my couch in the promised land, in Bet Shemesh, overlooking the rolling hills, with my Iced Coffee .....
and I open it up .... and I'm in shock ....

In fact I quickly turn the page back to the front cover to make sure that the newspaper is in fact Ha'Peles!

It is Ha'Peles .......

So what did you see???

Din you are driving us insane??? What did you see??

I saw.... page after page .........

WHAT!!!? For crying out loud ... What did you see??

I actually saw after making sure I'm fully awake ....and not having a bad dream ....

WHAT?????
I'm going to another blog, if you keep me one more second in suspense!!

Ok ok here goes...

I saw page after page, in fact a total of 20 full pages ....
with paid ads from the "Vaad Ha'Bechiros" to vote for different candidates!! 

YOU LIE!!!

I wish it was a lie .... but it's the sad truth ...
Ha'Peles like Satmar will do whatever it takes as long as they get the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This proves and confirms to me that they are fakes frauds and phonies! 
That they do not stand up to their very own principals ...... and took paid ads from the hated "Vaad Ha'Bechiros" ....and for a couple of shekels they sold their contaminated souls to the "devil!"





No comments: