Thursday, September 19, 2019

Five Towns Newspaper Advice To a "Overweight" Girl on a Shidduch Date


I want to preface this post with the following caveat .....
Being obese is not healthy .. period.......nothing to do with getting a shidduch ....

Having said that....Let's talk about a girl looking for a shidduch that is not obese but is by 2019 standards a bit overweigh!! 

In Yeshivois and Seminaries the Rabbaim and Morahs preach  that Jewish values is about the "pneemious"  of a person..... that it is "what is in the inside that counts." 
אל תסתכל בקנקן אלא במה שיש בו
always quoting Chazal's advice to people , that one shouldn't judge a "book by its cover" so to speak...

And that is absolutely true.... because the bottom line is after you you take your wifey home, you and only you will need to deal with her personality.....
It's not going to be her weight .....

So why do all Yeshivisha learners insist on a girl thats a -3 ?

Is it because they are concerned about her health? 

Is there only good chemistry between the learner and the girl if she is "cheenush" (slim in the gypsy hungarian language? 

My Theory? 

It's all about the neighbors! Absolutely.....
Let the neighbors eat their hearts' out, I'm going to parade my anorexic Kallah with her 8" heels and gucci dress right past their window while they are eating supper ....
Let them choke!

Now look at the advice she gets from the experts...
Only ONE advises her correctly that she should be concerned about her "overall health and emotional well being."







2 comments:

Comedy Hour on DIN said...

https://distantrelatives.makorrishon.co.il/portfolio/aliyah-to-israel-in-this-time-is-heresy/

at least it's the first time I've seen a Satmar spokesman criticize Neturei Karta

Dusiznies said...

2:08 Comedy Hour on DIN

I went into that blog and read every word...
My conclusion?
Satmar and Neturei Karta are one of the same there is absolutely no difference ...
In fact I find that Satmar is a lot worse than the Neturei Karta because no one not even the Arabs take Neturei Karta seriously...
But the Litvishe naive dopes have embraced the Satmar irrelevant Ideology ....though in Israel ... Satmar's Shitah is a joke because all Gedoiliei Yisrael ruled that everyone must vote and all go to the Kotel and all learn in Israel as opposed to the STUPID Satmar statement that "Torah in Israel is Worthless"
I have read more truth and Emes in Mein Kampf ... then in this bizarre fake "interview"...

But I have to thank you for the link because I will post it and take it apart sentence by sentence ...
I now have my work cut out for me :)

Katz reinforces my shitah that Satmar is Me'Zera Ameilik and are absolutely the "Eirav Rav"