“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

YES! Elon Musk will succeed at Twitter – and will expose the woke left as a bunch of shallow, hypocritical charlatans

 

By 

“Could all the people currently whining about ‘the death of Twitter’ since Elon Musk bought it…just leave Twitter?” I tweeted over the weekend.

To which Elon himself promptly replied: “Seriously.”

It was an exchange that I’m sure prompted a lot of whiny, woke brats to immediately throw their permanently offended toys out of their sanctimonious strollers and announce they were quitting the platform.

Because that’s what they’ve all been doing ever since the world’s richest man spent $44 billion on the social media site last month and vowed to make it a fairer playing field that doesn’t just treat anyone who even vaguely resembles a conservative like an enemy to be expunged from public view.

It reminds me of the deafening collective liberal squeal of outraged horror when Donald Trump got elected president in 2016, and myriad celebrities from Cher to Chelsea Handler said they would be leaving America immediately.

Of course, none of them did, and I confidently predict it will be just the same with all the stars now racing to say they’re quitting Twitter because the owner is someone who will no longer tolerate their cancel-culture bulls–t.

CBS FINALLY ‘confirms’ Hunter Biden laptop is real 769 days after the story broke

 



It only took them 769 days.

CBS News said Monday that it confirmed the authenticity of data from Hunter Biden’s former laptop — more than two years after The Post first revealed its contents — as the first son’s lawyer complained he didn’t “consent” to the release.

The laptop links President Biden to his son Hunter and brother Jim Biden’s foreign influence-peddling, but high-ranking former spy agency officials claimed before the 2020 election it was likely Russian disinformation and the story was censored by Twitter and Facebook.

Most news outlets ignored the laptop’s contents until recently. CBS’s report follows belated verification of the laptop in March by the Washington Post and New York Times.

CBS correspondent Catherine Herridge reported that she received a copy of Hunter Biden’s hard drive from former Delaware computer repairman John Paul Mac Isaac, and that Minnesota computer scientists led by former Secret Service computer crimes expert Mark Lanterman said the files appeared legitimate.

Monday, November 21, 2022

Italian PM Destroys the Hypocritical French

 

The Cat that speaks fluent English

 


Trumps's Last Tweet on Twitter Two Years ago Destroys the Entire Jan 6 DemonRat Talking Points

 

Rav Shaul Alter of Ger Gets Massive Reception in Brooklyn

 

Rabbi Handler Turns On Satmar Rebbe because "He caused a Huge Chillul Hashem"

 


Letter from Rabbi Hillel Handler


Subject: Dear Reb Aron, I plead guilty to being a “Trumpist.”

ื›ָּืœ ืžָืงื•ֹื ืฉֶׁื™ֵּืฉׁ ื—ִืœּื•ּืœ ื”ַืฉֵׁื ืֵื™ืŸ ื—ื•ֹืœְืงִื™ืŸ ื›ָּื‘ื•ֹื“ ืœָืจַื‘

Please forgive my effrontery in addressing you so bluntly, but you have made a terrible misjudgment that has caused a massive Chilul Hashem, and someone must speak up and make a protest.

ื•ื‘ִืžְืงื•ֹื ืฉֶׁืֵื™ืŸ ืֲื ָืฉִׁื™ื, ื”ִืฉְׁืชַּื“ֵּืœ ืœִื”ְื™ื•ֹืช ืִื™ืฉׁ

You publicly attacked everyone who criticized your endorsement of Sodomite politicians, calling them “Trumpists,” as if anyone who dares to support the MAGA concept of fixing America’s problems is a meshugener.

Ezra Friedlander's Qatar bans kosher food, Jewish prayer at World Cup

 

In 2018, we posted Ezra Friedlander's relationship with the Jew-Hating Qatar. 

Authorities in the Arab Gulf state of Qatar are prohibiting Jewish visitors from purchasing cooked kosher food or organizing prayer groups during their stay in the country for the World Cup, leading Jewish groups to accuse Doha of reneging on its promise to protect the religious rights of sports fans during the World Cup.

Qatar has no diplomatic relations with Israel, but as a condition of its hosting the World Cup, FIFA mandated that Qatar not bar fans based on their nationality.

With thousands of Israelis expected to travel to Doha for the games, Qatar agreed to permit Israel to operate a temporary consular services office for the duration of the World Cup.

In addition, Jewish groups say they received a commitment from Doha that Jewish religious needs would not be interfered with during the World Cup, including the sale of kosher food and organizing of Jewish prayer services.

On Sunday, however, multiple Jewish organizations accused Qatar of breaking its promise, saying that local officials have banned the sale of cooked kosher food and organizing of Jewish prayer services in public.

“I am outraged by reports that Qatari authorities have banned the sale of cooked kosher food as well as prohibited Jews from congregating for public prayer, in connection with their presence at the World Cup,” said World Jewish Congress President Ronald S. Lauder.

“With tens of thousands of observant Jews expected to travel to the country in the coming weeks, this announcement effectively makes their attendance impossible.”

“The World Cup should serve as a unifying event for all sports fans, regardless of religious affiliation, who come together because of their love of sports.”

“The World Jewish Congress, whose Executive Committee will meet in the coming days at the Vatican, calls upon FIFA and the Qatari government to safeguard the ability of Jewish fans to openly practice their faith.”

According to sources cited by The Jerusalem Post, cold bagels are currently the only kosher food permitted for sale in Qatar, leading a number of American Jews to cancel their plans to attend the games.

Sunday, November 20, 2022

Bnei Brak Tzaddik known as the 'Tinder Swindler' strikes again?

 

Ayelet Shaked to media: Stop scaremongering

 

As Prime Minister Lapid's cabinet gathered for its last weekly meeting on Sunday morning, outgoing Interior Minister Ayelet Shaked told reporters that she "wishes the new government the best of success."

Shaked added that "the media and parts of the general public should calm down and not get into a panic about either the Override Clause or separation between men and women at cultural events. All the Override Clause is going to do is alter somewhat the form of dialogue between the Knesset and the Courts. We've been trying to pass such a law for years, and I very much hope that now we will succeed."

Shaked added that she supports the demand of Religious Zionism party head MK Bezalel Smotrich, and the haredi parties, to pass a law specifically stating that gender-based separation at public events and in the provision of public services is not discriminatory. "On the question of separation, we're talking about events that are already being held with men and women separate. Haredi women deserve to enjoy cultural events too, and if such a law is passed, it comes not to change anything, but simply to stop attorneys-general from interfering, as has happened in the past. There's no reason to panic," she stressed.

"We did excellent work in the Interior Ministry," Shaked added. "We enacted dozens of reforms for the benefit of citizens - we did the absolute best we could. I don't understand why [members of the incoming government] aren't fighting over the Interior Ministry, the most amazing ministry of all."