“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Massive Protests in front of the Home of R' Yaakov Farber After His Shiva

 

These animals didn't let him live and now they don't let him die in peace!

A day after the completion of the shiva for the founder of the "Ma'alot Tzur" organization, Yaakov Farber z"l, dozens of Chareidim  arrived at the home of the late Yaakov Farber z"l, a prominent figure in the Chasidic community in Be'er Sheva, to protest. 

The protest was massive, unprecedented, and took place in front of his house, with crowds from all over the country.

As we recall, last week, after a serious illness, the late Yaakov Aharon Farber z"l, a prominent figure in the Chassidic community in Be'er Sheva, and only 32 years old at the time of his passing, passed away leaving a widow and six orphans 

The deceased z"l was ill for the past year and received many prayers for his recovery, but his condition worsened in recent days, and on the night between Sunday and Monday last week, when Tehillim  and the Shema Yisrael were recited around his bed, he returned his pure soul to its Creator. (Kikar HaShabbat).

No comments: