“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Sunday, August 23, 2026

Charedim's New Tactic to Stop Traffic ... Using their Children and teaching them to scream "Shiksa" at our Jewish Daughters !



I find it hilarious that some of my naive readers keep commenting that I "hate Charedim" this is too funny for me to even respond. 

I am posting a smidgen of video clips that I found on Charedi social media sites and on Charedie News sites, they themselves have had it, and want to see a change as their Torah Leaders don't care or are disconnected!

When was the last time Rav Moshe Sternbuch, or Rav Dov Landau was stuck in a deliberate traffic stop for hours?? The answer is never! 

Charedim are now terrified of being arrested in these protests so they have now taken the next underage generation, teaching them how to be gangsters and hooligans and teaching them to shout "Nazi" at other Jews and "Shiksa" on daughters of other Jews!

Where are their parents? Where are the mothers?? 

My friends its Elul and getting a lot worse! The yeshivos don't teach middos, and their parents are gangsters themselves they are what the Ramban calls 

נבל ברשות התורה

No comments: