“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Lakewood Roish Moisad calls for Jim Crow Busing!

 

by Daas Yochid

5 comments:

Rolled-Up-Eyes said...

Just imagine if the cultist's children were exposed to real life instead of the sheltered, inbred ghetto that they reinforce?
Imagine thinking that another religious Jew is not as Jewish as they are?
Elitists and Separatists trying to keep truth from their kids.
No wonder there's no Moshiach anytime soon.
Who needs gentiles to divide us when these arrogant bastards do it for them?

Garnel Ironheart said...

If we insist on treating each other like trash, it will end poorly when Heaven sends the Gentiles to treat us all like the same trash.

Anonymous said...

No wonder there's no Moshiach anytime soon, with such animosity. Live and let live. If Yitzy doesn't like it, let him deal, no need for you to LITERALLY throw him under the BUS - please. Grow up

Shmuckie Chuckie Shomer Yishmoel Schumer said...

Now maybe someone will listen to me when I call Trump the reincarnation of Jim Crow!

ph said...

Inbreeding never works long term