“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Thursday, August 20, 2026

A very sad end to the search Katriel Nachman Keinan found with no sign of life in Teveria

 

A very sad end to the search

With a broken, aching heart, torn by tears, we announce with deep sorrow the passing of *the yeshiva student Katriel Nachman Keinan, of blessed memory a resident of Beit Shemesh, who, after extensive searches with the help of all parties, was, to our sorrow, found today in the Switzerland Forest near Gai Beach in Tiberias, with no sign of life, and he was 24 years old.

Nachman was a chassidic young man, humble, a man of truth, connected to the Lubavitcher Rebbe, King Moshiach, warm and helpful to every person, whoever they are.

Nachman went missing a week and a  half ago - since last Monday in the Tiberias area, and we, his close family and friends, together with Anash, Chabad chassidim, and the emergency and security forces, did everything in our and their power to search for him in every possible place until the bitter and painful end.

Thank you to everyone who helped and assisted, we appreciate it very much.

No comments: