Sunday, December 17, 2023

Talkline With Zev Brenner with Satmar Ger Yechiel Bloyd who left Judaism on why he joined and left

 DIN: After listening to the entire interview, not once but twice, I am convinced that he is a bonafide sicko. He refuses to explain anything. Zev keeps harping that the Rabbis who Zev knows all said that at the time of Giur, He was 100 % committed. 

So let me tell you something. I know those Rabbis as well and I can tell you that this is not the first time they have been duped, והמבין יבון! 

The fact that he got his "little one" cut and that is supposedly proof positive that he was genuine means absolutely nothing, there are millions of people who do crazy things with their bodies, especially in this sick society. All it proves is that he is a very sick puppy. Why did he marry a 50 year old woman knowing that as a  Jew he has an obligation to have children? BTW this itself shows that he is not playing with a full deck. Didn't the good rabbis see this obvious contradiction? 

I don't think that he finished shas, I think he read thru it like someone reading "ashrei" ... He said that he learned "kisvei Ari"? And then he accepts JC all over again? I don't buy it. I believe that those rabbis know they have been duped and are now defending themselves, after they watched him  making a laughing stock of them. Those rabbis should quit the Giur business just for this story alone. They have no business converting anyone. Some of the callers had some great points, and his answers were vague or nonexistent. Sick Sicko .. 

9 comments:

Uriah’s Wife said...

I wouldn’t trust Satmar to properly convert rice, a chore that they would be unsuccessful accomplishing even after watching a dozen Uncle Bens commercials.

The DIN Prophecy said...

DIN was on to something when he started referring to the weekly Satmar rag as "Der Goy"!

Anonymous said...

How many people convert properly and then frei out? Why is this guy different?

Anonymous said...

How many FFB's, are playing a double life? aka "Secular-Charedim".

Kiss (in tuchus) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Satmar did not convert him. Rabbis in Queens did.

leib Gershon Mitchell said...

I think I see just what's happened here.

He relied on handouts and also sending his wife out to work.

If you look at the web page that he has set up for himself back in washington, you will see that he is trying to make a living doing tarot readings or something like that.

In other words, anything other than getting up and getting a job somewhere.

I also have an idea that that's why he married a woman who was 30 years older than he is.

Maybe his youth is a bargaining chip for not being able to get up and go to work. (And you would be amazed how many times I've seen this situation, it's just that it's usually older men and young boys that they keep who don't want to work. But, what is sauce for the goose can be sauce for the gander.)

So, when it just could not be put off any longer

Anonymous said...

you are totally wrong. He is clearly a genius though eccentric. there is no doubt that he was sincere at the time and that his geirus is 100% kosher.

the bais din was not duped by a fake - in retrospect perhaps they should have realized that he was not a stable person and that should have been a red flag, but he was certainly sincere at the time.

I know you want to rip the Rabbis but you are wrong.


Anonymous said...

From this rashas blog he was a complete ovoid avodah zarah with all the chumras

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

I personally am a Christian Gnostic, but I do have a background heavily involved with chassidic Judaism. I go to Mass every Sunday, and beforehand I sing the Tikun HaKlali from Rebbe Nachman of Breslov. I make Kiddish every Friday night and Saturday morning, along with Havdoloh after the sun goes completely down. I also call upon St. Cyprian to help me, along with the Christos and Sophia. I have a good relationship with the Egyptian goddess Hathor, I burn incense I make for her and give her offerings of water or wine. If you look through many of our ancient texts, such as the Bible, the Corpus Hermeticum, Gnostic Writ, Kabbalistic writings, chassidis, Buddhist texts, etc., we all share many similar core ideas in our esoteric traditions. Due to this, I see no reason why one shouldn't engage in a practice that will be helpful to them, so long as it's done with respect to the tradition it is coming from. Per example, if one were to decide they wanted to build a sukkah and celebrate the holiday of Sukkos, to maintain adherence to the core protocols and traditions involved with the construction and dwelling in a sukkah, instead of going off and just making some crazy structure that doesn't show respect to the original ideas or rules of what a sukkah is.