Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 2, 2020

Police Arrest Gerrer Chassidim in Ashdod as "Gerrer Civil War " Erupts in Violence ...Updated ...see video


Please please don't ask me about this one  ... because for the life of me, I cannot understand it..
A bunch of Gerer Chassidim decided about two years ago to break off and start their own chassidus ... for whatever reason...

You are thinking what I am thinking ... so "what's wrong with that... ?"

Did the new group stop shoving their pants into their socks?
 Is the rebbetzin of the new rebbe letting her hair grow under her tichel, instead of shaving her head?
Are they eliminating Shabbos and Yoim Toivim and adding Halloween?
Does the new Rebbe and leader wear nike shorts and sport a mohawk haircut only to scream "kumbayah"? 
I am not sure... but I don't think so ... 

Well the original chassidim find these breakup guys and their rebbe a threat to their very existence? ...
Why?
Only G-d knows!! 
Anyway a couple of goons, who found their lives boring, decided to break the windows of the cars belonging to the new cult and cops were called and they were arrested ...

Last I heard they claim that they were subjected to horrendous torture by the cops ... 
when the press asked for an example of the torture they endured since to the reporter they looked healthy and well fed by the food served with Rabbanut Hechsher, they said that they were "forced to wear masks."
I understand them, I keep telling my wife that wearing my mask is "torture."

Below see video of police entering homes of the Gerer terrorists and confiscating their phones and computers ..

KINDLY SUPPORT OUR BLOG BY BROWSING THE ADS
THANKS SO MUCH, IT MEANS A LOT ESPECIALLY IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's all about the control, baby!!

#notacult