“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Sunday, October 4, 2026

This is what Harav Bunim Schreiber said is "NOT A MILCHEMES MITZVA"

 



Here is a comment of the Rosh Yeshiva about October 7, the RY that called IDF soldiers "Garbage Cleaners.

A ‘community tragedy’ is not if 1200 people were killed… a community tragedy is one that affects everyone.... Lehavdil, the Meron tragedy, you feel connected because they were your friends, they were your family, they were your people..

In the last two weeks both Mishpacha and AMI Magazines have started campaigns to legitimize Rav Schreiber, who does need a Refua Shelima! 
Interesting that he says that the Oct 7 massacre was not a "community tragedy" though they were murdered Al Kiddush Hashem because they were killed for one reason only, because they were Jews! 

To Rav Schreiber Oct 7 victims are not his "community" so he doesn't give a damn about other Jews! He needs to be told that many frum people had children that went OTD and were in Nova and were brutally raped and murdered. These victims had mothers, fathers, siblings, some had children.
I know of at least 10 people that were murdered on Oct 7 that were Shoimrei Torah Umitzvois who were in MADA and Hatzala, or were IDF soldiers ! 
 
In Meron, Jew killed Jew, and those that killed though they were of course "shogegim" are according to the Torah "Roitzchim" murderers, and they are required to run to Arei Miklat! To Rav Schreiber the Meron "roitzchim" are "his family, his people."





No comments: