“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Tuesday, September 22, 2026

OTD Father Blesses his Charedie Son Erev Yom Kippur

 

11 comments:

Zako said...

This is where that AI is getting us.

Dusiznies said...

That's true, but this is not AI, you can actually follow his Instagram by clicking on his profile!

Anonymous said...

Medication would help him

Anonymous said...

So as long as he’s Zionist this is a DIN role model

Dusiznies said...

6:34
Any Jew who says is not a "Zionist" is not מזרע אברהם
Zionism is the national movement of the Jewish people that advocates: the Jewish right to return to their ancestral homeland, the establishment and maintenance of a sovereign Jewish state, and the cultural, religious, and political revival of Jewish life in Israel.

Anonymous said...

Cleary a fake. His lips do not synchronize with what he is saying

DIN joins Jews for J? said...

Wow look how easily DIN slanders countless Bnei Torah (while he touts the Chiloni with a hairdo that goyim believe is how Yoshke looked)

Dusiznies said...

12:05
Neither does yours

Dusiznies said...

3:27
"Bnei-Torah?" I am slandering them"
Which Bnei-Torah am I "slandering"
Those causing millions of shekel damage to the light Bnei_torah that call other Jews "Nazis" and "Shiksas?"
or
am I slandering Talmedei Chachamim who call other Jews that are in the Army protecting them, "murderers and rashaim" in the 9 days?

or
Perhaps those that block traffic for hours?
You know what?
Take those "Bnei-Torah" and shove them up where the sun will never ever shine!

Anonymous said...

If Yoshke had a similar hairdo then all Jews of that era had the same, no? Incidentally, The chassidic razoring of the head was never the hairdo of Jewish people.

Dusiznies said...

11:39
Actually, "Chassidic razoring of the head" came from the monks, just like the Shtreimlich came from the Cossacks!