“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Absurd accusations against Netanyahu make no sense

Caroline’s comments are compelling. The fact reports that Netanyahu had been warned about 10/7 are coming out three years later just before the election tells you all you need to know. The timing is highly suspicious and is quite likely pure politics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

https://www.timesofisrael.com/more-heavy-hitters-in-us-jewish-establishment-joining-j-street-in-sign-of-changing-times/

Bunch of Kapos

Garnel Ironheart said...

On one hand, much of this war's propaganda relies on people forgetting what they were told last week. The best example:
Last week Gaza was an open air concentration camp so no wonder they struck out against Israel.
This week it was a beautiful paradise that the Israelis destroyed.
So yes, Glick makes a good point. Yesterday it was so secret that Iran was caught off guard which is why they didn't launched their ballistic missiles and Hezbollah didn't launch a ground invasion at the same time. Today it's "Everyone knew and everyone told Bibi and he ignored it!"
So yes it doesn't make sense.
However, reading carefully there's a third path which is that everyone knew something big was coming but the date was concealed which is how all the Arab leaders warned Bibi but it was still a surprise to everyone including Iran.