“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Monday, September 28, 2026

The New Charedie Party Declares Publicly that they are the only ones Following Rav Shach! Shas, Degel, Aguda follow thugs

 

Maran Rosh Kallah" G Rav Shach zt"l: 

"The exemption granted to the yeshiva student from military conscription is solely on the condition that his Torah be his profession, and that he not engage in any material occupation, neither during yeshiva hours nor outside them, and they shall see this as an inviolable condition."

By its light shall we go and proceed!!

The new party of the haredi public is the only party that obeys the will of Maran zt"l and declares the obligation of conscription for those whose Torah is not their profession, while the wheeler-dealer parties have come with new regulations that our forefathers never imagined, invented by the thugs of the Jerusalemite faction, and thereby endanger the world of Torah.

No comments: