“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Monday, September 21, 2026

R' Tuvia Kampe 20 year old of Bnei Brak takes his life just 3b Months after marriage

 



 A tragic incident in Bnei Brak – a 20‑year‑old young man took his own life in a severe manner three months after his wedding. 

ZAKA in a statement:
 A few hours ago, a report was received at the ZAKA hotline about a young man, around 20 years old, who fell from a great height in the city of Bnei Brak. The rescue forces that arrived at the scene were forced to declare his death. 

The funeral of Rabbi Tuvia Kampe z”l will depart at 16:30 from the Beit Midrash Elyon Yeshiva on Uziel Street in Bnei Brak, to the Yarkon Cemetery, Petah Tikva Gate.
 If you or someone you know is in need of emotional support, please contact
 ERAN at 1201.

אירוע קשה בבני ברק - צעיר בן 20 לקח את החיים של עצמו בצורה קשה 3 חודשים אחרי חתונתו: זקא בהודעה: לפני מספר שעות התקבל דיווח במוקד זק״א על צעיר כבן 20 שנפל מגובה רב בעיר בני ברק, כוחות ההצלה שהגיעו למקום נאלצו לקבוע את מותו. הלוויתו של הרב טוביה קמפה ז״ל תצא בשעה 16:30 מישיבת בית מדרש עליון רחוב עוזיאל בבני ברק, לבית העלמין ירקון שער פתח תקווה. אם אתם או אדם שאתם מכירים זקוק לעזרה נפשית פנו לער״ן בטל׳ 1201

No comments: