“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Thursday, September 17, 2026

Even Israeli radical left disavows the documentary......Devastating blow for NAZA

 Devastating blow for NAZA: even Israeli radical left disavows the documentary. Raviv Drucker dismantles Yuval Abraham's film.

The anti-Israeli documentary NAZA faces a stinging rebuke from its own ideological camp. On the Israeli channel Channel 13 as well as in Haaretz, Raviv Drucker, a major figure in radical left journalism, has methodically deconstructed Yuval Abraham's investigative film, stating that he would "never have aired such a piece" due to its complete lack of factual reliability.

The absence of evidence and opacity of sources

Confronting the director, Drucker lambasted a method relying solely on 24 unverifiable anonymous testimonies: "You bring no proof. We have neither their names nor their units, no way to know if they were exposed to the facts. There's nothing concrete to verify or refute your claims." Unable to respond, Yuval Abraham dodged, accusing his interlocutor of passivity. Drucker shot back instantly: testimonies that appear spectacular prove unfit for broadcast once subjected to verification standards.

Contextual manipulation and denial of ground reality

In Haaretz, the journalist highlights the gravity of the editing, which isolates the testimonies from any operational context and deliberately ignores Hamas's strategy. "The use of civilians as human shields is backed by abundant evidence," Drucker reminds us, denouncing the total omission of military infrastructure in schools or hospitals, and the masking of fighters presented as mere civilians by international media.

Key accusations refuted

Drucker finally casts doubt on the central allegation that the IDF would have deliberately struck unevacuated neighborhoods while accepting hundreds of civilian deaths: "I don't know of this case, and it didn't happen." Finally, Drucker notes that Yuval downplayed October 7 and the hostages; Abraham replies to him, "Why don't you just make your own film." A devastating blow for NAZA.

No comments: