“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l
Repulsive. I hope, Israel blacklists them to prevent entry. Enemy combatants of the Jewish People.
Absolutely clueless morons.
Filthy degenerate bastards, Cherem is too good for these cockroaches. Gehenom will be their just reward. Just a pity they escaped the Shoah
This is actually pretty tame for NK behavior.
The real enemy within מְהָרְסַיִךְ וּמַחֲרִבַיִךְ מִמֵּךְ יֵצֵאוּ".
Should Jihadis prevail, these NKs might be "privileged" the choice to convert or die
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Repulsive. I hope, Israel blacklists them to prevent entry. Enemy combatants of the Jewish People.
Absolutely clueless morons.
Filthy degenerate bastards, Cherem is too good for these cockroaches. Gehenom will be their just reward. Just a pity they escaped the Shoah
This is actually pretty tame for NK behavior.
The real enemy within
מְהָרְסַיִךְ וּמַחֲרִבַיִךְ מִמֵּךְ יֵצֵאוּ".
Should Jihadis prevail, these NKs might be "privileged" the choice to convert or die
Post a Comment