Thursday, August 19, 2021

Gerer Motorcade to the Chassuna

I really had a good laugh ....just yesterday I was in Yerushalyim and I happened to drive by Prime Minister's Bennett's house when  suddenly police stopped all traffic because the PM was leaving his residence... there were only three cars, one in front, him in the middle and one in back, no sirens no nothing ...oh sorry, yes there was one thing they did have, blinking lights but only the front car....

In Israel, the Gerer Rebbe travels in one car, I know, I saw him arriving at the Kotel once, the "mishtara" will have none of this nonsense, and if they tried this in Israel, they would get a hefty fine that would go straight to the Zionist coffers ..

Now watch the Shkverer Arrive 


1 comment:

Hocker said...

Where's Kirschenbaum?