Monday, July 15, 2013

IPHONE 5 explodes and kills stewardess answering her phone



Apple has launched an urgent safety probe into its iPhone 5 amid claims a bride-to-be died from a massive electric shock while answering a call in China.
Ma Ailun, a former flight attendant with China Southern Airlines, collapsed to the ground when she picked up her smartphone as it charged at home on Thursday, her family said.
The 23-year-old, who was planning to wed on August 8, was rushed to hospital in Xinjiang, northwest China, but medics were unable to revive her.
Ma Ailun, 23, a former flight attendant with China Southern Airlines, died when she picked up her iPhone as it charged at home on Thursday, her family said. Ma often took pictures of herself with her phone and posted them online (above)

Her brother, Yuelun, told Apple Daily that the family believe she died from an electric shock while answering a call and that the phone and its accessories have been handed over to the Chinese authorities.

Her sister then wrote on social networking site Weibo: 'I want to warn everyone else not to make phone calls when your mobile phone is recharging.'
She said Ma had bought the iPhone in December at an official Apple store and was using the original charger to recharge the phone when the incident occurred.
Ma Ailun, 23, a former flight attendant with China Southern Airlines, died when she picked up her iPhone as it charged at home on Thursday, her family said. Ma often took pictures of herself with her phone and posted them online (above)





2 comments:

john bill said...

iphone specs

Unknown said...

Thanks for your great post.I like this very much, please write more about these,wait for your update. Bentham Science eBooks