“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Brand new footage from yesterday of undercover forces eliminating 3 terrorists in a Jenin Hospital

 


CAIR Leader Who Backed Hamas’ October 7 Terror Attack Demands UNRWA Funding Be Restored

 


Nihad Awad, the executive director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and a supporter of Hamas’s October 7 terror attack, demanded Monday that the U.S. restore funding to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA).

Last week, the Biden administration suspended funding to UNRWA after it was revealed that at least a dozen of its employees had participated in the October 7 terror attack. Biden had previously restored $700 million to UNRWA that President Donald Trump had cut because of concerns about UNRWA’s role in supporting terrorism and indoctrinating Palestinian children to hate Israel.

As Breitbart News reported, citing the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI), Awad celebrated the October 7 attacks in a speech to a Muslim group shortly after the event, claiming he was “happy” and that Israel did not have a right of self-defense.

Remember When Obama Asked Iran "nicely" to Return US Drone?

 



12 Years Ago!!!! They still have it!

US president Barack Obama says his government has requested that Tehran return a RQ-170 Sentinel surveillance drone captured by Iran’s military Reuters

The US has asked Iran to return a surveillance drone downed earlier this month, Barack Obama disclosed on Monday.

Obama was asked about the missing drone during a joint press conference with the Iraqi president Nouri al-Maliki to mark the withdrawal of troops from Iraq by the end of the month.

“We have asked for it back. We’ll see how the Iranians respond,” Obama said but ended with a smirk, an acknowledgement that Iranian co-operation was highly unlikely.

It is the first time that the US has formally acknowledged that Iran has the drone.

Obama declined to answer a question about whether US national security had been undermined by the loss of the drone to Iran. “With respect to the drone inside of Iran, I’m not going to comment on intelligence matters that are classified,” he said.

Tehran said on Sunday it had reverse engineered the drone in order to extract important technical information about how it is put together.

Holocaust survivors can live on for generations with creative use of new technology

 


Cincinnati museum is using artificial intelligence in a creative new way, hoping the growing technology will help future generations to better understand the Holocaust.

The David Wolf Holocaust & Humanity Center is working toward the release of the "Dimensions in Testimony" exhibit, which will use holograms of actual Holocaust survivors who will be able to respond to questions and have a conversation with the help of AI, according to a report from WCPO.

One person who will be featured in the exhibit is Pinchas Gutter, who lives in Canada but spent time inside Nazi concentration camps as a child. Gutter sat down for several days to record interviews for the exhibit, which will bring him to life in hologram form while AI is used to help understand questions and retrieve Gutter's prerecorded responses.

Visitors to the future exhibit will be able to ask Gutter and holograms of other Holocaust survivors questions. The AI is in no danger of hallucinating responses as it will only be pulling responses from the prerecorded interviews, the museum said.

Illegals Knock the Crap Out of NY Cops and Judges Releases Them Without Bail!

 

A pair of New York City police officers were allegedly attacked by several migrants near Times Square over the weekend, with the suspects later being released without bail following their arrest.

 Surveillance footage released by the New York Police Department shows an NYPD officer and lieutenant telling the migrants to move along around 8:30 p.m. Saturday on West 42nd Street in Manhattan, the New York Post reported. A scuffle ensues as the officers are seen apparently trying to subdue someone on the ground. The suspects are then seen kicking the officers before running off before being arrested a short time later. 

Police sources identified the suspects to the Post as Darwin Andres Gomez Izquiel, 19, Kelvin Servat Arocha, 19, Juarez Wilson, 21, and Yorman Reveron, 24. They were all charged with assault and released without bail, sources said. 

The Manhattan District Attorney's Office told Fox News Digital that an investigation into the incident is ongoing. 
 "We now have additional video surveillance that was not available at the time of arraignment and are continuing to speak to witnesses in order to determine the specific role of each defendant," the DA's office said in a statement.

 The unidentified officers sustained minor injuries and were treated at the scene. One officer sustained cuts to the face while the other had bruising to the body, according to sources. "Attacks on police officers are becoming an epidemic, and the reason is a revolving door we’re seeing in cases like this one," said Police Benevolent Association President Patrick Hendry in a statement. "It is impossible for police officers to deal effectively with crime and disorder if the justice system can’t or won’t protect us while we do that work."

 Reveron has two pending cases in Manhattan for assault and robbery, the newspaper reported. He allegedly attacked a loss prevention officer at a Macy's department store during an alleged robbery and allegedly punched and bit a Nordstrom Rack employee in November. Saturday's attack came as the city continues to grapple with an influx of migrants who were bussed from the Texas-Mexico border. 

 The Post previously reported that nearly 100 migrants have been suspected of being pickpockets by the NYPD and residents near Brooklyn’s Floyd Bennett Field, the site of 2,000-bed migrant tent shelter, complained about "lawlessness" by the occupants there.

Shas the "Tzaddikim" Support Arab Parties over the Parties of the Right!


 DIN: I do not vote for any Chareidie Parties. If Hamas would give them $$$$$ they would side with them.
In Beit Shemesh, the Chareidim are trying to oust Dr Aliza Bloch as mayor!
Shas and Aguda want the failed previous mayor, Moshe Abutbul who is now an MK in the Knesset. He was defeated in the previous elections by Dr Aliza Bloch. 
Belz supports some "yukel" Shmuel Greenberg and Viznitz in a slap to Belz instructed their naive sheep to vote for Moshe Abutbul, though they previously agreed to support Shmuel Greenberg! 
It's all about the Benjamins! 
 

Pathetic Failed PM Ehud Barak is actively harming the war effort

JNS) During the Second World War, there was a well-known idiom “Loose lips sink ships,” which meant that everyone should be extremely careful about what they said and whether it could help or hinder the American war effort.

I am reminded of this saying every time former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak appears on international media.

An example of this is when in November, being interviewed on CNN by Christiane Amanpour, Barak stated that Israel built the underground bunkers underneath Shifa Hospital in Gaza used by Hamas until recently as a military command post. Even Amanpour was startled by this comment and asked him to repeat it.

Not only was this comment unforgivable in the context of Israel and the Israel Defense Forces trying to explain why it needed to conquer the largest hospital in the Gaza Strip, but it also placed the legitimacy of the whole war in jeopardy.

UNRWA ‘Humanitarian Programs’