“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Wednesday, September 9, 2026

New Minhag of Charedeim after saying Non-Musical Selichos.... Protesting against the Light Rail

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

DIN, Not sure why we need to give such idiots so much recognition - please ignore them!

Anonymous said...

Old minhag of DIN in any situation: smear all Charedim for the actions of even the tiniest fringe minority

Dusiznies said...

5:03
For the coming New Year, I wish you and your entire family to be stuck in traffic for hours without food and bathroom; your daughter be shouted "Shiksa" and spat on; you be called a "Nazi" by the "tiniest fringe minority"

Anonymous said...

You know they have parents, teachers and Rebbe's who could stop this in an instant if they wanted.

Spare us your baloney said...

Like Peleg is going to listen to Mirrers or anyone else normal to stop rioting? Now as far as DIN bellyaching over getting stuck in a traffic jam, will he stop bashing Charedim if the traffic obstructions stop? Dont hold your breath for him! And a double standard in any case as he was more annoyed by the Falasha riots but doesn’t constantly obsess & bash Falashas

Dusiznies said...

12:42
The Ethiopians rioted once; Charedim riot every single day.
Charedim always play the victim and they invented the word "double standard"

Anonymous said...

Before DIN’s time in RBS but the Falashas were also rioting in the 1990s which even caught the attention of der Rebbe R’ Bob Grant. But since DIN’s arrival they rioted at least twice that was complained about here

Dusiznies said...

9:42
"Falashas" don't claim to Bnei-Teira