“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Thursday, September 17, 2026

Journalist Amit Segal Calls Out Saudi Hypocrisy for Seeking Israeli Help Against Houthis

 Journalist Amit Segal Calls Out Saudi Hypocrisy for Seeking Israeli Help Against Houthis


Israeli journalist Amit Segal has pointed out the irony of Saudi Arabia's diplomatic shifts, noting how the kingdom pushes anti-Israel rhetoric while turning to Jerusalem for help when facing military pressure from the Houthi terror group.

Segal detailed how Saudi leaders first approached regional partners like Pakistan and Turkey under mutual defense expectations, only to receive empty press statements instead of military support. When they subsequently asked the Trump administration for help, they were told the conflict was not an American problem.

Left completely isolated, Segal noted that Riyadh ultimately reached out to Israel for rescue. He highlighted the hypocrisy of a government that routinely calls Israel a murderous state now asking for assistance, while questioning whether Israel should demand official recognition in return. Segal concluded by remarking that when real trouble strikes, Saudi leaders stop facing Mecca and start looking toward Jerusalem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is an Israeli interest (as well as the entire free world) that those oil fields don't fall into hands of terrorists vs the Saudi crime family. Israel should see to this.