If it was a non-enlisted Charedi you’d bash him. You give the enlisted ones a pass as part of your propaganda - dummy! It’s like when Yasser Arafat made it Palestinian policy to be mechabed the Kusim, not consider them as Jews whatsoever, not based on Halacha but because those bums claim the Har Habayis isn’t the Har Habayis
First he writes: "If it wasn’t an IDF soldier who beat the crap out of the antisemite but a Charedi instead, I’m sure you’d have 6 ways from Sunday to criticize him"
When I point out that the IDF Soldier was actually a Charedie, in fact is a brestlover chusid, and his entire family are Brestlovers He scrambles to cover his idiotic, dumb comment with the above one: "If it was a non-enlisted Charedi you’d bash him" Ha Ha LOL!!! Nowhere in the post did I write that the soldier was Charedi, because it makes no difference. I was posting it, because the antisemite didn't think for a second that he started up with a trained IDF soldier who beat the living daylights out of him! This was not a political post but 4:35 is a troll, and no matter what I post, he twists and turns it and makes it into me hating Charedim, when I am a Charedi myself My blog is because I actually respect Charedim and therefore point out when they and their Gedoilim make huge Chillul Hashems But 4:35 doesn't really believe that Torah is supposed to refine anyone, and therefore, to his cloudy eyes Charedim and Chilonim are exactly the same Therefore, he cannot understand why, when a Chilonie does the exact same thing as a Charedie I only post a Charedie doing that. To him, he has no problem with a Ben Torah beating the hell out of a lady that is trying to move her car in a protest, he sees nothing wrong with a guy with bushy peyos, supposedly learning teira, screaming " Shiksa and Nazi at a Jewish daughter! But I that does have respect for someone learning Torah, post when I see one denigrating that Tirah itself. I post when a supposed Gadol during the 9 days calls Jewish children in uniform "rashaim" And "murderers" and I feel that this is my Tafkid!
BOO HOO 7:59 The great playwright Oscar Wilde once famously quipped: "There is only one thing worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about" So I'm honored that you discuss me. Those people actually don't know me because I am so so far from being MO, not that there is anything wrong with that. But I am as Chardeie as one can get, in both my levush and minhagim and thoughts. I live in a very Chardeie neighborhood and my shul is Charedie.I give a well-attended Shiur in Or Hachyim Hakodosh as well. and I eat Matjes Herring and eat Ptcha! there you have it! I sincerely believe that today's chareidim and their leaders stole and kidnapped the word Charedim. to them being Charedie is to hate everyone that doesn't look like them, to stop people in traffic and make a mockery of Torah and its values. This blog is bringing back the truth, post by post and I have tons of emails from people with their identities that totally support me, even though they may not agree 100% of the time, and that is ok!
Who does DIN think he's fooling? The product of Europeyisher yeshivos who learned Ktzois while fressing a cheeseburger in Chicago McDonalds (this is no joke) may have also convinced himself he's still Charedi. For all your outrageous krumkeiten you keep citing rabbis who are Dati Leumi or Amerikanner yoyos who the oilam Hatorah is not goiress. Try farkoifing your lokshin again when you have some Charedi rabbonim backing you. We're not holding our breath
Zayer meshiga 11:02 I am a Charedie Jew who only eats Badatz, I quote Gedoilei Yisrael, Emeseh Tzaddikim, and I don't care from which community they come from, and who think before they talk, as opposed to Litvishe "gedoilim" (small g) who chose during the 9 days, no less, to denigrate other Jews who are moiser nefesh, and call them "rashaim" and "murderers" I chose real gedoilim, like previous generations, who did not distinguish which background that Gadol came from, the fact that Litvishe "gedoilim" (small g) are Talmedei Chachamim, means absolutely zero to me, the talmidim from the greatest Tanna, Rebbe Akiva, who were Tanaim in their own right, all had to die, because שלא נהגו כבוד זה לזה these Tanaim deserved to die, not because they killed someone, not because they stole from someone, not because they weren't frum, not even because they were a "product of Europeyisher yeshivos who learned Ktzois while fressing a cheeseburger in Chicago McDonalds" NOPE! They deserved to die because they looked down at each other because they didn't look like them Today's Charedim play the victim, but no one is buying this vile crap anymore. Today's Charedim are a bunch of violent hoodlums led by clueless, disconnected Roshei Yeshiva who feed their students a twisted false narrative of what Torah is supposed to be. I am old enough to have seen REAL Gedoilim both Litvish, Sfardie and Chassidish and I know and recognize a Chardeiie when I see one. Tell your fellow fake Yeshivish/Charedie to study the reason why the Talmidim of Rebbe Akiva who is famous for his teaching ואהבת לרעך כמוך on why they had to die!
Meshiga 11:02 Another very important point The fact that Ger and Satmar supposedly made Shalom between them and that made news on the Charedie News Sites, that in and of itself is a huge Chillul Hashem!! That makes news! Shame on you and your ilk, Don't wonder why Moshiach isn't coming; just reread your own comments, and you will have your answer
12 comments:
If it wasn’t an IDF soldier who beat the crap out of the anteh-Semitt but a Charedi instead I’m sure you’d have 6 ways from Sunday to criticize him
Nice
11:00am
The IDF Soldier is a Charedie, dummy!
The soldier is a Brestlover.
Finally! I watched this video hundred times I love it
If it was a non-enlisted Charedi you’d bash him. You give the enlisted ones a pass as part of your propaganda - dummy! It’s like when Yasser Arafat made it Palestinian policy to be mechabed the Kusim, not consider them as Jews whatsoever, not based on Halacha but because those bums claim the Har Habayis isn’t the Har Habayis
4:35
Guys! Get a load of this dummy!
First he writes:
"If it wasn’t an IDF soldier who beat the crap out of the antisemite but a Charedi instead, I’m sure you’d have 6 ways from Sunday to criticize him"
When I point out that the IDF Soldier was actually a Charedie, in fact is a brestlover chusid, and his entire family are Brestlovers
He scrambles to cover his idiotic, dumb comment with the above one:
"If it was a non-enlisted Charedi you’d bash him"
Ha Ha LOL!!!
Nowhere in the post did I write that the soldier was Charedi, because it makes no difference. I was posting it, because the antisemite didn't think for a second that he started up with a trained IDF soldier who beat the living daylights out of him!
This was not a political post but 4:35 is a troll, and no matter what I post, he twists and turns it and makes it into me hating Charedim, when I am a Charedi myself
My blog is because I actually respect Charedim and therefore point out when they and their Gedoilim make huge Chillul Hashems
But 4:35 doesn't really believe that Torah is supposed to refine anyone, and therefore, to his cloudy eyes Charedim and Chilonim are exactly the same
Therefore, he cannot understand why, when a Chilonie does the exact same thing as a Charedie I only post a Charedie doing that.
To him, he has no problem with a Ben Torah beating the hell out of a lady that is trying to move her car in a protest, he sees nothing wrong with a guy with bushy peyos, supposedly learning teira, screaming " Shiksa and Nazi at a Jewish daughter!
But I that does have respect for someone learning Torah, post when I see one denigrating that Tirah itself.
I post when a supposed Gadol during the 9 days calls Jewish children in uniform "rashaim" And "murderers"
and I feel that this is my Tafkid!
"
Charedi? Funny that the people who know you describe you as Modern Ortho. You WERE Charedi, that much is true
BOO HOO 7:59
The great playwright Oscar Wilde once famously quipped:
"There is only one thing worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about"
So I'm honored that you discuss me.
Those people actually don't know me because I am so so far from being MO, not that there is anything wrong with that.
But I am as Chardeie as one can get, in both my levush and minhagim and thoughts.
I live in a very Chardeie neighborhood and my shul is Charedie.I give a well-attended Shiur in Or Hachyim Hakodosh as well.
and I eat Matjes Herring and eat Ptcha!
there you have it!
I sincerely believe that today's chareidim and their leaders stole and kidnapped the word Charedim.
to them being Charedie is to hate everyone that doesn't look like them, to stop people in traffic and make a mockery of Torah and its values.
This blog is bringing back the truth, post by post and I have tons of emails from people with their identities that totally support me, even though they may not agree 100% of the time, and that is ok!
Who does DIN think he's fooling? The product of Europeyisher yeshivos who learned Ktzois while fressing a cheeseburger in Chicago McDonalds (this is no joke) may have also convinced himself he's still Charedi. For all your outrageous krumkeiten you keep citing rabbis who are Dati Leumi or Amerikanner yoyos who the oilam Hatorah is not goiress. Try farkoifing your lokshin again when you have some Charedi rabbonim backing you. We're not holding our breath
Zayer meshiga 11:02
I am a Charedie Jew who only eats Badatz, I quote Gedoilei Yisrael, Emeseh Tzaddikim, and I don't care from which community they come from, and who think before they talk, as opposed to Litvishe "gedoilim" (small g) who chose during the 9 days, no less, to denigrate other Jews who are moiser nefesh, and call them "rashaim" and "murderers"
I chose real gedoilim, like previous generations, who did not distinguish which background that Gadol came from,
the fact that Litvishe "gedoilim" (small g) are Talmedei Chachamim, means absolutely zero to me, the talmidim from the greatest Tanna, Rebbe Akiva, who were Tanaim in their own right, all had to die, because
שלא נהגו כבוד זה לזה
these Tanaim deserved to die, not because they killed someone, not because they stole from someone, not because they weren't frum, not even because they were a "product of Europeyisher yeshivos who learned Ktzois while fressing a cheeseburger in Chicago McDonalds"
NOPE!
They deserved to die because they looked down at each other because they didn't look like them
Today's Charedim play the victim, but no one is buying this vile crap anymore. Today's Charedim are a bunch of violent hoodlums led by clueless, disconnected Roshei Yeshiva
who feed their students a twisted false narrative of what Torah is supposed to be.
I am old enough to have seen REAL Gedoilim both Litvish, Sfardie and Chassidish and I know and recognize a Chardeiie when I see one.
Tell your fellow fake Yeshivish/Charedie to study the reason why the Talmidim of Rebbe Akiva who is famous for his teaching
ואהבת לרעך כמוך
on why they had to die!
Meshiga 11:02
Another very important point
The fact that Ger and Satmar supposedly made Shalom between them and that made news on the Charedie News Sites, that in and of itself is a huge Chillul Hashem!!
That makes news!
Shame on you and your ilk,
Don't wonder why Moshiach isn't coming; just reread your own comments, and you will have your answer
Post a Comment