“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Sunday, September 27, 2026

Chabad Chessed in the world's largest Sukka





10 comments:

Anonymous said...

They collect plenty of $$$$ for it. There is online fundraising. Don't make it like it is all one big donation.

Chabadskers feeding Chabadskers said...

Let's be clear about what this is. It is a Lubavitcher project to give food for their visiting guests of the season (e.g. Chabad youngsters from Israel), who go to Crown Heights for Tishrei to "be with the Rebbe" (even though he died more than thirty years ago and moved then to Queens from Crown Heights). So this is basically Chabadskers feeding Chabadskers, guests of the Rebbuh MH"M.

Dusiznies said...

4:30
you are obviously confusing Satmar with Chabad!

Dusiznies said...

6:28
So are you saying that is not Chesed?
Crazy comment!

Anonymous said...

FYI, over half a million $$$$ collected already online.

Anonymous said...

Lubabs supporting visitors to Crown Heights. They want them to keep coming.

Meshichist said...

Moe is a convicted criminal who doesn’t exactly have a history of making an honest living. It’s never impressive when chesed & tzeduka are funded by geganvennah gelt

Dusiznies said...

B"H

Dusiznies said...

Wasn't Moe partnered with a Satmarer??

Rolled-Up-Eyes said...

Satmar drek turn inwards and Luvavitch welcome all. Who are the better Jews?