“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Ben Gvir urges Israel to recognize Argentina’s sovereignty over the Falkland Islands



 Israeli National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir publicly urges Israel to recognize Argentina’s sovereignty over the Falkland Islands (Malvinas) as British-occupied territory and impose sanctions on the UK until the occupation ends.

“It's time for the State of Israel to publicly recognize that the Malvinas Islands are Argentine territory under occupation, which the British violently steal from the Argentine people.

The British are not content with merely occupying the territory; they also carry out oil drilling there and steal the money from the Argentine people.

I call upon Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to recognize Argentina's sovereignty over the Malvinas Islands and to impose sanctions on Great Britain as long as the occupation continues. 

3 comments:

Too Funny said...

He should have kept going that child rapist Prince Andrew fought in the Falklands War where he dubiously claims he lost his ability to shvitz, a lie he concocted in a preposterous attempt to cover up his sex trafficking from Epstein

Garnel Ironheart said...

This is just stupid of him. The Falklands are British. Even Argentina accepts it.

Dusiznies said...

Argentina considers them occupied territory, while the UK and the islanders themselves reject that framing.