10:21 Arab Property? There is no such thing! You missed the Ramban in Sefer Hamitzvois Chapter 4 והורשתם is a מצות עשה דאורייתא בזמן הזה and the Ramban adds that this Mitzvah applies even if there is no Bais Hamikdash or a Navie ! Look into that Ramban and he will tell you that Goyim have no Chelek in Eretz Yisrael even TODAY! There is one significant difference between Dati Leumi and the Charedim in the above video Charedeim when they are done saying Selichos go out to hunt Jewish Girls in uniform to harass and intimidate ! While Dati Leumi are busy buy being "mekayem" וישבתם וירשתם Other than that there is no difference!
Rabbi DIN You have no chelek in e”y a Rasha is metameh the land please leave asap! You’re ruining klal Yisroel’s land! May you have the same chelek in gan Eden as Theodore the shaigetz herzel who you adore so much
6:12 I actually do have a chelek in E"Y! I bought a property! Believe me it cost me an arm and a leg! I did not "metameh" the land, did you watch the video above? Did you see as Chardeim turn over garbage bins and physically be metameh the Eretz Hakdoishe? Binyomin Zev Herzl, zichrono livracha, is in lichtiger Gan Eden. Having set the groundwork for this beautiful country that houses the majority of the Jewish people in the entire world. Because of this State, there are no Jewish refugees in the entire world. There are more Moisdois Hatorah in this Zionist State than anywhere in the entire World, There is more Torah learned in the Zionist State than anywhere in the entire world. This Zionist State houses more Gedoilei Yisrael than any other country in the world. And the RBS"O, because of this very idea of Herzl z"l, has performed the greatest miracle since Yetzias Mitzrayim. Never in world history have millions of people returned to their homeland. Never in world history has an ancient languge been revived where you have millions speak it, with the majority not speaking another language . This was predicted by Amos, Yechezkel, Yeshaye! Those of us blessed to live in Herzl's State have seen these prophecies come to fruition with our very own eyes!
Din Why do you need to answer all bait? These guys dont live in E.Y. they never read Reb Chiam Vital as brought in Yalkut Reveini. When Moshiach comes it will be too late for everyone. No one will be zoche to the good that Benei Eretz Yisroel will get when Moshiach comes
9:25 It gives me an opportunity to set the record straight. I recently received an email from a reader who used to troll here all the time, and he said that he learned a lot from my answers to him and that he did a complete turnaround and started his own social media site on TikTok, promoting the State of Israel. He lives in Lakewood! So we never know who is reading and who will finally see the light and learn that the Torah wasn't given to only Chardeim and was given to all of us, and that the Chardei leadership is a colossal disaster led by a bunch of naive, clueless old men who are totally disconnected from the rest of Klall Yisrael. And are promoting a "victim" type facade so as not to contribute to the good of society. They talk chesed but hate everyone who doesn't look or act like them!
9:25 I believe it is very important for DIN to respond ודע מה שתשיב לאפיקורוס I grew up in Boro-Park and was indoctrinated with the same views as in some of the hostile comments that I read on this blog and VIN. When I came across this website, I was floored in a positive way because I finally felt vindicated for what I always thought but couldn't say, and here is a blog articulating exactly how I felt, and I felt great knowing that there are tens of thousands thinking like me. It even took a long time before I shared this with my wife, whom I have been married to for 15 years, and who also came from a similar background. When I showed my wife this blog, she burst out laughing and said that she had been following DIN for years. I became bolder now in company; I don't bring up any controversy, but should someone make an anti-Zionist comment, I speak up and thanks to DIN, I have all the answers.
1:02 במקום חלול השם אין חולקין כבוד לרב I am not mocking them; they caused the Chillul Hashem by issuing a fatwa, knowing full well that no one who participates in those selichos are going to listen to them The ASS-konim who dictate to these Gedoilim what to say are the ones mocking them!
Enough weasel words. Take responsibility for what you say instead of trying to drey a kop with your naarishe backtracking. You directly mock the gedolim themselves on a regular basis - you don’t just mock the gaboyim
Spoken like an echte apikoires. We remember when you even went back over a century to badmouth the gedolei hador vee Rav Sonnenfeld, Maran Rav Schach, etc
8:22 I didn't badmouth them; I just posted what they said or did! Maran Harav Shach z'l hated the Lubavitcher Rebbe on a personal level and really hated all Chassidim and that's why he started his very political party, though he hated the Zionists also... but didn't mind sitting in the Kne$$et! Rav Shach was initially supportive of the Oslo Accords but retracted when the Jews were being murdered as a result of the intifada that was born out of those agreements. I am surprised that 8:22 even talks about him, as Rav Shach was for everyone to join the army except those "whose Torah was Umnasoy" and wrote a public letter to that effect. Rav Shach's son was a huge Zionist, a Mizrachist!
13 comments:
What do the Dati Leumi after musical Selichos? Vandalize Arab property?
10:21
Arab Property?
There is no such thing!
You missed the Ramban in Sefer Hamitzvois Chapter 4
והורשתם is a מצות עשה דאורייתא בזמן הזה and the Ramban adds that this Mitzvah applies even if there is no Bais Hamikdash or a Navie !
Look into that Ramban and he will tell you that Goyim have no Chelek in Eretz Yisrael even TODAY!
There is one significant difference between Dati Leumi and the Charedim in the above video
Charedeim when they are done saying Selichos go out to hunt Jewish Girls in uniform to harass and intimidate ! While Dati Leumi are busy buy being "mekayem"
וישבתם וירשתם
Other than that there is no difference!
Rabbi DIN You have no chelek in e”y a Rasha is metameh the land please leave asap! You’re ruining klal Yisroel’s land!
May you have the same chelek in gan Eden as Theodore the shaigetz herzel who you adore so much
6:12
I actually do have a chelek in E"Y! I bought a property! Believe me it cost me an arm and a leg!
I did not "metameh" the land, did you watch the video above?
Did you see as Chardeim turn over garbage bins and physically be metameh the Eretz Hakdoishe?
Binyomin Zev Herzl, zichrono livracha, is in lichtiger Gan Eden. Having set the groundwork for this beautiful country that houses the majority of the Jewish people in the entire world.
Because of this State, there are no Jewish refugees in the entire world. There are more Moisdois Hatorah in this Zionist State than anywhere in the entire World, There is more Torah learned in the Zionist State than anywhere in the entire world. This Zionist State houses more Gedoilei Yisrael than any other country in the world. And the RBS"O, because of this very idea of Herzl z"l, has performed the greatest miracle since Yetzias Mitzrayim. Never in world history have millions of people returned to their homeland. Never in world history has an ancient languge been revived where you have millions speak it, with the majority not speaking another language . This was predicted by Amos, Yechezkel, Yeshaye!
Those of us blessed to live in Herzl's State have seen these prophecies come to fruition with our very own eyes!
Din
Why do you need to answer all bait?
These guys dont live in E.Y. they never read Reb Chiam Vital as brought in Yalkut Reveini. When Moshiach comes it will be too late for everyone. No one will be zoche to the good that Benei Eretz Yisroel will get when Moshiach comes
9:25
It gives me an opportunity to set the record straight.
I recently received an email from a reader who used to troll here all the time, and he said that he learned a lot from my answers to him and that he did a complete turnaround and started his own social media site on TikTok, promoting the State of Israel. He lives in Lakewood!
So we never know who is reading and who will finally see the light and learn that the Torah wasn't given to only Chardeim and was given to all of us, and that the Chardei leadership is a colossal disaster led by a bunch of naive, clueless old men who are totally disconnected from the rest of Klall Yisrael. And are promoting a "victim" type facade so as not to contribute to the good of society.
They talk chesed but hate everyone who doesn't look or act like them!
9:25
I believe it is very important for DIN to respond
ודע מה שתשיב לאפיקורוס
I grew up in Boro-Park and was indoctrinated with the same views as in some of the hostile comments that I read on this blog and VIN. When I came across this website, I was floored in a positive way because I finally felt vindicated for what I always thought but couldn't say, and here is a blog articulating exactly how I felt, and I felt great knowing that there are tens of thousands thinking like me. It even took a long time before I shared this with my wife, whom I have been married to for 15 years, and who also came from a similar background. When I showed my wife this blog, she burst out laughing and said that she had been following DIN for years.
I became bolder now in company; I don't bring up any controversy, but should someone make an anti-Zionist comment, I speak up and thanks to DIN, I have all the answers.
You are the classic case of starting to attack gedolei Torah becomes Koifer b'Ikker. Shame on you how you mock the Gedolim!
1:02
במקום חלול השם אין חולקין כבוד לרב
I am not mocking them; they caused the Chillul Hashem by issuing a fatwa, knowing full well that no one who participates in those selichos are going to listen to them
The ASS-konim who dictate to these Gedoilim what to say are the ones mocking them!
Enough weasel words. Take responsibility for what you say instead of trying to drey a kop with your naarishe backtracking. You directly mock the gedolim themselves on a regular basis - you don’t just mock the gaboyim
9:49
They are not "gedoilim"
Gedoilim to whom?
Gedoilim don't talk narishkeitin!
Spoken like an echte apikoires. We remember when you even went back over a century to badmouth the gedolei hador vee Rav Sonnenfeld, Maran Rav Schach, etc
8:22
I didn't badmouth them; I just posted what they said or did!
Maran Harav Shach z'l hated the Lubavitcher Rebbe on a personal level and really hated all Chassidim and that's why he started his very political party, though he hated the Zionists also... but didn't mind sitting in the Kne$$et!
Rav Shach was initially supportive of the Oslo Accords but retracted when the Jews were being murdered as a result of the intifada that was born out of those agreements.
I am surprised that 8:22 even talks about him, as Rav Shach was for everyone to join the army except those "whose Torah was Umnasoy" and wrote a public letter to that effect.
Rav Shach's son was a huge Zionist, a Mizrachist!
Post a Comment