Recently I have been in touch with companies and universities who have been solving crimes that are over 50 years old!
One of the Companies that I have been corresponding with is a company called Othram!
Othram's technology enables local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies across the world, to break through previously impenetrable forensic DNA barriers and close previously unsolvable cases.
I have also reached out to other companies, and they have also shown interest in pursuing this case, however, Othram is corresponding with me and I have put them in touch with law enforcement in charge of the cold case unit!
This may cost a huge amount of money, and I have spoken to many "gevirim" who are very much interested and committed in getting this case solved!
If we can get all our ducks lined up, we may be able to solve this case finally!
Usually, until now, when there is a crime, the perpetrator has had to have committed another crime to be in the FBI data base, but with this technology, we don't even need his fingerprints and he doesn't have had to be entered into the FBI data base at all.
I will update as I get more info!
27 comments:
Who's still alive or in Long Beach who you are trying to put away or charge?
While I frequently disagree with you, for this I 1000% applaud you. Long Beach is utterly corrupt for this murder plot that was to protect a molester. They previously ignored batei din & even Rav Schach ztl in other matters but this is just beyond the pale. Currently they are covering up for molester Sussman son of a wealthy donor. See all the court documents & articles online. And shame on the alumni who 99% lawyered up to weasel out of divulging anything to detectives in this case of Chaim Weiss which I think is appropriate to say HYD on the murderers & accomplices fun unzera. Don't you mean Nassau County Police instead of in Queens?
Thank you! Hopefully the truth will finally be revealed. Chaim rest in peace and may his neshama have an aliyah.
What is the connection between DIN & Chaim Weiss z"l?
Once this case is solved, and it will.
It will turn out to become the biggest CHILLUL HASHEM since world war two.
This was definitely an inside job,Chaim was murdered by one of the Rebbeim of the yeshiva
Personally,I am very suspicious of one particular one.
Hope and pray it will be solved very soon
I too think about this case, wishing you much hatzlacha
Kol hakavod
6:26
We need closure! Whether the murderer is alive or dead that is a side issue! I suspect he is alive!
7:01
The connection is that we are Jews!
Of course, we care about one another. I appreciate the passion!!!
Still wondering, why this horrible story vs. other one's?
You have put them in touch with law enforcement in Queens? Interesting. Your story don’t make sense.
An NGO that tracks sex offenders (govt designated or not) to share findings with authorities, told me that of the many cases they investigated in the Jewish community, the most evil of all is the Long Beach murder & cover up. And that when the dreck hits the fan it will be the biggest shocker ever
8:50
I don't think you read the story. There is a great possibility that a frum guy murdered him, so we have a guy who is married with kids and is a secret murderer!
ובערת הרע מקרבך
9:03
What is fascinating about this new technology is that we can find out who he is, even if he never committed another crime!
The detective in charge of this "cold case" works from Queens.
Sussman was investigated and found completely clean. Why shouldn't he continue as a Rebbi?
I know they cannot give an exact timeframe. However, do they have an approximate timeframe when they will have an answer. This case occurred way before I was even born, but this case has haunted me ever since I heard about it
The detective who interviewed students and Rebaim reinterviewed them again decades later. The crime remained unsolved.The horrible event traumatized Chaim’s family and community.I lived in Staten Island when it happened. I did not let any of my sons attend that yeshiva.
"completely clean"
Do you have any idea how many molesters got off the hook because of a technicality or politics? Pennsylvania even has a weird law that a certain sex abuse act which is criminal anywhere else in the world is not illegal. That's how Bodkins got away with it in a Poconos camp. And in NY there are DAs & Judges who have been 'gotten' to several times by the heimishe fixers
Does anyone know if the suicidal bochur in the Long Beach dorm was driven to it by something similar to Weiss?
Long Beach was always about being control freaks over the bochurim. They control the ridiculously small amount of ground covered in the masechta, tell them which meforshim they have to learn & how many lines of each one. How much food you're allowed to have (they put cameras in the kitchen for this as far back as the 1980s), etc, etc, etc. It doesn't produce the healthiest outcome. The sick place actually creates a lot of modennakeit. That's one of the reasons they can't get their products into R' Avrohom Yehoshua's Brisk going back many decades!
10:56
As of today, I haven't yet received confirmation that they will take the case, this type of research requires an enormous amount of funds and I'm hoping that New York State will help fund it, but once Othram receives the DNA, the hair that they have, they can come up with a suspect in a matter of weeks!
Sadly, they are building a new campus in the Dexter Park neighborhood of village of Chestnut Ridge, south of Monsey
Why couldn't it have just been a professional hit job? If it was someone inside don't you think they would have found some evidence?
heimishe fixers??? You must mean 'enablers of CSA'
Hit jobs are with guns.This clearly was a crime of passion. Bloody and very violent not guns with silencer. A little brains please
Set up a go fund me I am not a rich person but I will bli neder help the way I can.
Post a Comment