“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Thursday, July 30, 2026

The NEW MDY SHIDDUCH PLATFORM FOR KLAL YISRAEL

 



1) You upload your resume
2) AI goes through the hundreds of resumes and suggests a shidduch to both sides
3) If both are interested, a professional shadchan reds the shidduch.

100% Private, no resumes to view online, real shadchanim!

5 comments:

Sabra55 said...

When does this shit end? Bring back normalcy. Stop the stupid kollel lifestyle. Let the kids go to college, socialize. Let them go to singles events and weekends. Let then grow up and learn to make decisions without running to "daas tayrah" for every stupid thing. Oh Holy Rebbie, I just took a dump, what hand should I use to wipe myself? This whole abnormal lifestyle is the cause of the shidduch and divorce crises. Like the late Rabbi Aaron Twerski ZT"L, I told my boys - You are not getting married before you finish schools and can support a family.

Rolled-Up-Eyes said...

The photo above looks like two 13 year olds

Baruch steinmetz said...

Take it easy

Anonymous said...

Truth hurts?.

Anonymous said...

That’s not the way it’s always been done actually..