“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l
At least he wasn't burning it.
He wa sarrested for going on Har Habayis or for showing a Charedi can support the state, which flies in the face of you and your co-nutjobs?
Maybe he tink he can go up mit Tzioni dvar Tumei beyudoi vus zein eigenner timah toifes in?
@ Anonymous 7:32pmI'm not sure his actions constitute support of the state. The State needs his support in the army rather than waving a flag at a Hotspot for violence.
He should have been arrested for impurely going there in the first place
8:44Yes let's hand over the Makom Hamikdash to the Arab rapists and murderers, So should they have arrested the Rambam? Because he went up
Post a Comment
6 comments:
At least he wasn't burning it.
He wa sarrested for going on Har Habayis or for showing a Charedi can support the state, which flies in the face of you and your co-nutjobs?
Maybe he tink he can go up mit Tzioni dvar Tumei beyudoi vus zein eigenner timah toifes in?
@ Anonymous 7:32pm
I'm not sure his actions constitute support of the state. The State needs his support in the army rather than waving a flag at a Hotspot for violence.
He should have been arrested for impurely going there in the first place
8:44
Yes let's hand over the Makom Hamikdash to the Arab rapists and murderers,
So should they have arrested the Rambam? Because he went up
Post a Comment