“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l
Tuesday, July 7, 2026
Skverer Hypocrites Condemn 4th of July Fireworks, while allowing their Hispanic Tenants to make Noise 24/7
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The double standard... Waiting for the New Square chevra to revolt. That day will be a good day. May it happen speedily! Hope the leader who is a terrible man answers soon to the Almighty. People of New Square fight fight fight.
Let's not forget that when the Ayatollah Twersky returns from his "much needed vacations" in Malibu, they line the streets to bow before him. The children are indoctrinated from birth that the Rebbe/Tsar is one level above the Ribbono Shel Olam. He even has a larger motorcade than the President. There is a term for this -- "Gadol Worship".
The motorcade must be stopped at all cost. Last time I checked he is not an emergency responder nor a public official who has concerns about safety. Sick sick leader.
8 comments:
The double standard...
Waiting for the New Square chevra to revolt. That day will be a good day. May it happen speedily!
Hope the leader who is a terrible man answers soon to the Almighty. People of New Square fight fight fight.
Someone tried that already & got Molotov cocktailed almost to death …
Fireworks are only allowed in new square on lag beomer around dawn by the rebbes house bachur with children sleeping in the house.
Let's not forget that when the Ayatollah Twersky returns from his "much needed vacations" in Malibu, they line the streets to bow before him. The children are indoctrinated from birth that the Rebbe/Tsar is one level above the Ribbono Shel Olam. He even has a larger motorcade than the President. There is a term for this -- "Gadol Worship".
The majority is silent
If the silent majority stands up against the reshaim ass holes the Skverre community will thrive.
The motorcade must be stopped at all cost. Last time I checked he is not an emergency responder nor a public official who has concerns about safety. Sick sick leader.
I think those leather boots in the summer
Stop them from thinking straight
Weirdos
What's wrong with his motorcade being larger than the president at least he's a Jew and the president is a goy
Post a Comment