He said arrogantly that Bibi Netanyahu will never be frum!
Why is he upset?
Because Bibi made a comment that Rav Ovadia Yosef z"l was a politician! Well that is 100% accurate, Rav Ovadia z"l founded a political party called "Shas" and he founded that party because he was frustrated with Rav Shach z"l so he started his own party!
Just recently Rav YY barked against Rabbi Tamir Granot, head of the Orot Shaul Hesder Yeshiva, whose son Capt Amitai hy"d was killed in the 2023 Israel–Hezbollah conflict. Rav Granot became a vocal advocate for unity and Haredi enlistment in the IDF,
Rav YY said that he would not include the bereaved father in a minyan!
Rabbi Lankry, rabbi of the Shemesh U’Magen synagogue in Kochav Yaakov denounced the former Chief Rabbi and condemned him.
“How can you speak about a Rosh Yeshiva and question whether he’s even a rabbi? That’s not just an insult to a person - it’s an insult to an entire community. This isn’t the first time - time after time he insults a whole segment of the nation.”
Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef, president of Shas' Council of Torah Sages and a former Sephardic Chief Rabbi of Israel, on Saturday night launched a sharp attack on Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during his weekly Torah class.
In his class, Rabbi Yosef addressed Israel's public character and attacked the country's leadership.
"We are, due to our great sins, living in a secular state, not a haredi state," Rabbi Yosef began.
"We pray that everyone will repent. Some have already repented, and there are some whom I don't believe will ever repent," he added.
"Will Bibi Netanyahu repent?" he asked, referring to Netanyahu by his nickname. "There is no chance."
Regarding Yashar! party leader Gadi Eisenkot, however, he said, "Eisenkot may yet repent."
13 comments:
You’ve said worse things about people
Yes, but I am not a Rabbi, I am a blogger to expose these frauds!
You’ve claimed to be a rabbi
You claim to be in Kollel all day why are you not a rabbi you seem to think your a rabbi the way you hold a lot about everything and everyone
And Rabbi Yosef is a Rabbi to expose these frauds
Your fighting over if bibi will repent or not so at least you all agree that bibi is bad and hopefully rabbi yosef will be wrong and bibi will repent it won't be easy after all the damage if caused but Hashem is waiting for even the worst Jew to return
7:52
I am not in kollel all day I take bathroom breaks and I take breaks for Breakfast and lunch, actually today I tool many bathroom breaks, it must have the herring I ate at a kiddush!
I am not a rabbi because I don't want to be worshipped but I do have a couple of people who worship me as I am soon approaching 40 million views
6:31
I never claimed to be a rabbi I said I have smicha!
7:59
I am not fighting over anything, but Rabbi YY needs to keep quiet when he doesn't have a clue to what he is talking about
סייג לחכמה שתיקה
So both of you talk the same way the difference is he's a Rabbi and your a fresser that eats too much (maybe you shud work on your taiyvos) and your problem with him is not what you wrote that the way he talks your problem is you think he doesn't know what he's talking about so that's your opinion
Don't be so full of yourself you don't have people worshipping you all these views are are finding this blog very entertaining
11:52
Believe me I'm trying very hard not to "be full of myself," and it's a huge challenge,
"both of us talk the same way." are you saying that Rabbi YY should start a blog? I hope he doesn't; that would be a lot of competition that I won't be able to handle!
Where do I get an outfit like his?
Yes! it's "just my opinion"..... hellllllllow? This is my blog!
I'm actually not a "fresser" I only eat twice a day, breakfast and lunch
I knew there was something wrong with DIN & now I have proof!:
“I'm actually not a "fresser" I only eat twice a day“
Post a Comment