“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Thursday, July 30, 2026

‎Dramatic arrest: Lakewood and Toms River Chardeim Arrested for having $3 Million Worth of Drugs

 


Dramatic arrest: 
Two ultra-Orthodox men from New Jersey were arrested by Pennsylvania police after drugs worth more than $3 million were found in their car.

 The detainees are Yaakov Bitan, 19, of Lakewood, and Joseph Marchett, 32, of Toms River.‎

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the heck is going on with the frum community

Sabra55 said...

and very soon, the 47 clowns with beards and funky payos will start collection for pidyon shvuim. The kol korehs will be printed. And of course, blame the women.

Rolled-Up-Eyes said...

Just wait for the cries of antisemitism from those chachomim who will try to free these parasites

Anonymous said...

looks like they were taken care Of already by ASKANIM