“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Chardeim are Stopping Moshiach from Coming with being Judgmental of other Jews

 


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

IS yy PART OF THE MESSIANIC CULT ?

Anonymous said...

Someone being judgemental about hareidim?

Anonymous said...

Hitler does not have a vote on who is jewish.
The nazis considered polish goyim with jewish father's as full fledged jews
And considered karites in Lithuania and Russia full fledged goyim.
Hitler yms is not a posek of klal Yisroel

Dusiznies said...

8:30
You heard the video, and this is what you came up with?
You learned nothing?
Boy! It must be miserable being you!
Why don't you take a break from trolling us and learn why 25,000 talmidim of Rebbe Akiva had to die!
or you can read my sidebar
https://dusiznies.blogspot.com/2025/05/chareidim-sinas-chinam-bullying-and.html

Garnel Ironheart said...

Last time I walked through the Rova I stopped to admire the menorah and thought about this.
Imagine if Moshaich came tomorrow. Imagine he's not the Rebbe, z"l. Do you think Lubavitch Inc. would accept this and say "Well, we were wrong but good thing the right one came"?
Why did I think of that when looking at the menorah? Because it has curved branches and Lubavitch has it as an article of faith that the menorah must have straight branches. Imagine their response when Moshiach looks at it and says "No, that's the right model"? They immediately declare him a fraud because the Rebbe knew better than him.
And if it was the Rebbe, what would Satmar say? How long into Moshiach's first speech before one of them would throw a brick at his head?
Never mind that the Aguda would demand that the real Moshiach must be Litvish because otherwise how could he know halakha well enough to rule properly?
And if the guy put on a kippah serugah? There would be riots and entire neighbourhoods burnt down.
Frankly, God doesn't need such tzurus.

Anonymous said...

sinas chinam against who polish goyim?

Rolled-Up-Eyes said...

Chareidim masquerading as 'Teiyre-True' Jews don't get to define who is Jewish either. Dressing as 18th century eastern Europeans doesn't make you jews....it makes you a cult, In the times of the Bais Hamikdosh, did we wear streimels? Or only black & white clothing. Arrogance, othering and consiodering yourselves superior isn't going to bring Moshiach. He's probably revolted at your hatred of other jews,. As am I.

Anonymous said...

Irrelevant, though it doesn’t seem like you got the point

Rolled-Up-Eyes said...

Agree- as a people we have never been spiritually further away and more divided.

Rolled-Up-Eyes said...

Makes a change from Chareidim judging everyone else. Because they consider themselves so superior, without justification