Thursday, May 14, 2020

Top "Menuvel" Howard Stern Tells Pres Trump and his Supporters to "Drop Dead"

SHOCK Jock Howard Stern, has been slammed after outrageously suggesting President Trump and his supporters should drink disinfectant and "drop dead".
The 66-year-old radio personality made the controversial comments on his show for Sirius XM, with one listener asking him to drop the politics.
Speaking on his show Monday, Stern raged over the President's comments about disinfectant during a coronavirus press briefing last week.
He said: "I would love it if Donald would get on TV and take an injection of Clorox and let’s see if his theory works.
“Hold a big rally, say f**** this coronavirus, with all of his followers, and let them hug each other and kiss each other and have a big rally.”
At the suggestion of sidekick, Robin Quivers, that the rally include "a big cocktail of disinfectant" Stern agreed.
He said: "Yeah...And all take disinfectant and all drop dead.”

'DROP DEAD'

At a press briefing last week, Trump sarcastically said:

 "And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute."

"I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters like you just to see what would happen," he said.

'DROP THE POLITICS'

However, taking to the airwaves, Stern blasted the comments, with social media users flocking to slam Stern's harsh words.
One user wrote: "No one cares what he thinks. Hasn't been relevant for years now."
Another added: "You haven't been funny in two f****** decades."
One listener tweeted to XM: "[Stern's political commentary among others is why I stopped listening to the show.
"It’s a shame. It brought me and my friends a lot of laughter and joy. I stopped listening the day he said anyone that voted for trump was a moron."
This disappointment was echoed in the show, after a caller asked the pair to drop the political comments.
Listeners said they don't tune in to hear Stern's political commentary.
However, Stern hit back: “I don’t recognize any of this as being Republican, I don’t recognize it as being anything political. I see it as insanity.
“I don’t know what is going on there, but I don’t have a good feeling.”
KINDLY SUPPORT OUR BLOG BY BROWSING THE ADS
THANKS SO MUCH, IT MEANS A LOT ESPECIALLY IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES!

No comments: