“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Tuesday, September 8, 2026

15 year-old Charedie Learned Arabic Stands in from of a Mosque to tell them that "Jews are not Zionists"

This Chareidie little fool will not tell the Muslims that he himself is a Zionist, he believes should Moshiach come, all Arabs will be thrown out of Israel, why doesn't he tell them that?

6 comments:

Koala Bear Club al sheim Ben Gurion said...

He doesn’t tell them because bigger chance to become a target veil Tzionim from different factions who are chushed on retzicha are prone to erase people they don’t like. Ask Menachem Begin & the Irgun how unlawful Zionist combatants opened fire on them despite being unarmed & waving white flag

Lipa said...

How do you know he isn’t deep cover Shin Bet? When’s the last time you met a Satmar yingle vus redt Arabish?

Mikie Mouse Sherrill said...

Looks like NJ license plates on the cars

Anonymous said...

I hope that Hashem teaches his parents and their leaders that supporting Am Yisrael is what Hashem wants from every Jew. One day this boy will realize that he harmed Am Yisrael with this activity. I hope he forgives his parents and teachers for their stupidity.Brain washing Jews to support Arab terrorists is still happening. Hashem has to end this Galus. !!

Yoeli said...

You trying to be Kapo to make the Arabs want to attak him?

Dusiznies said...

Tzionim "are chushid on retzicha/" Ha Ha LOL!
Mammash from Al Jazeera and other far-lefts media,
I am a big fan of Reb Menachem Begin z"L and the Irgun, and I know the history very well, and yes it was pretty bad but Menachem Begin in his BIO called "White Nights" says that in retrospect he understood why Ben Gurion did that because it was to unite all the different Warriers under one flag! Read the book, and then I am ready to debate you!