“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

It's Elul on Har Habayis

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A neya mishegas

Anonymous said...

Wow so many are looking at a potential Chiyuv Kares in an attempt to do Teshuva! Mi K'Amcha Yisroel!

Tumah baMikdash said...

Yes, there's no time like Elul to incur Karess & while mishing mit singing nekeivos. Don't forget what the Vilna Gaon said about the mechalel Shabbos befarhesya while tantzen mit a shiksa AND with a pen in his pocket on Shabbos. Nothing gets overlooked

Dusiznies said...

6:27
So the Rambam had a "potential Chiyiv Kares?" The Meeri didn't know what he is talking about?
Rav Dov Kook says its a mitzva
Since when are Charedim so concerned about "kares" of other Jews? Normally, they hate their guts, suddenly, they care about another Jew?

Dusiznies said...

7:00
you are the same nutcase who already commented 6:27
Most of Chardeim are "mechalel Shabbos befarhesya" when they throw stones on cars in Yerushlayim and Beit Shabbos on Shabbos!
What about the issur of רשע למה תכה לרעך
You charedim don't give two flying craps about other Jews being Mechaell Shabbos or going up to the Har Habayis, I know what bothers you guys and I'll post about that soon
Stay tuned!