“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Don't Give Skver one cent!

 


14 comments:

Duvidl said...

Azoy iz vus der tatteh iz metzaveh geven (or at least that’s the BS excuse I hide behind!)

Rolled-Up-Eyes said...

Disgusting. Allowing their chassisim to starve whilst they spend over a million bucks on ONE property.

Anonymous said...

The mile victims erred with this example which this house is inside New Square itself so they will definitely not stack scummy Mexican party animals inside it to bug Litvisher because it’s only Skverrers living there. There are so many examples they could have picked outside the enclave

Dusiznies said...

4:28
You are mistaken the OWNER is the Skverer Shvantz that calls himself Eugen Goldman and he lives in New Skver ! This house is outside of New Skver the town that has the most poverty in the USA yet everyone owns a home!

Anonymous said...

I live in Lakewood and bought houses throughout yhe years in jackson, howell, and tr. I bought them for investments also with the thought process of giving some to my children eventually (which I did). I had a 3rd party management company take care of the gome and yes they were rented to Mexicans for the most part. The investment paid off well. I dont see any difference with what the skverer are doing. I understand that its inconvenient for the neighbors, and they are trying to blame skver. Similar to the toms river strong movement (which was deemed anti semetic). The only difference is that here is yid vs yid.

Anonymous said...

Definitely not a squaretown. Looks like a well maintained single family home.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that you did not buy your investment homes to harm the neighbors and neighborhood with problematic tenants. If your manager is decent, they didn't turn the homes into rooming houses, with multiple tenants.. That is what neighbors are alleging and proving against the New Square owners.

Dusiznies said...

6:14
There is a major difference, the Skverer gangsters are deliberately buying homes in the surrounding homes because of their Judenrein policy, they are trying to destroy the neighborhoods around them. They are the scum of the earth!

Toms River Resident said...

6:14
If you are buying homes in Toms River and Jackson and filling them up with Latinos, you are causing a huge Chillul Hashem that only "misah" is mechapeir. It is causing huge antisemitism from the neighbors. Stop!

Anonymous said...

I highly doubt that they are doing it in spite of their neighbors. Square is a rapidly growing chassidus and its smart for those with the warewithall to plan ahead and buy houses in the outskirts. Its a no brainer that the value will increase as they spread. Just like lakewood. I do conceded though that the PR should be better. But then once again why should BMG have to apologize to all the surrounding towns that are being bought up by individuals that want to invest. Toms river had a similar website/facebook page to fight and expose the growth, similar to the Mile website. Why are you advocating to stop giving square tzedaka because they have chassidim that are buying up homes. Its like saying that noone should give big because we have many many mult millionaires in Lakewood (many who don't give close to what they are able to (I know)). DIN im usually on the same side as you. You thing sraight and clear. But I think you dropped it here.

Anonymous said...

Real‑estate in this area is, by all accounts, one of the strongest investments available. Should the current Rebbe be niftar, it is widely assumed that the entire young Skvere community will locate into this neighborhood, and the resulting demand will cause housing prices to rise dramatically.

In the meantime, the presence of illegal residents in many of the homes keeps the market from overheating and allows prices to remain within reach. This creates a unique window of opportunity for investors, as the long‑term trajectory of the neighborhood points clearly upward.

Romanisher Ferd said...

Don’t get fooled by these patsy commenters coming on here to pretend they don’t have a clue what kind of malicious dreck the Skverrorists are up to. They are very organized & start campaigns when they see they are being exposed. They sent these actors here. And if they see they’re not getting anywhere they will up the ante to something more sinister. They once put up a website to attack bloggers who they couldn’t convince to stop exposing them on UOJ & Failed Messiah. They had computer generated graphics to manipulate the appearances of Feivel Mendlowitz & Scotty Rosenberg as obese (even more so in already grossly obese Scotty’s case) & with grotesque contorted faces. So if you suddenly see a demonic caricature of DIN you’ll know who’s behind it

Anonymous said...

https://x.com/FrumTikTok/status/1735129794415607853

Anonymous said...

Noone paid me. I live in Lakewood for 27+ years and thats the truth. Its natural to expand outwards. Just like Lakewoos is expanding into Jackson, Howell, Manchester, Brick, LakeHurst, TR and soon even further. The neighbors aren't so keen here but its natural progression. https://x.com/FrumTikTok/status/1735129794415607853