“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Bnei-Teirah Mob circle Chardeie Soldier, harass , mock and denigrate him, while he is being Moiser Nefesh for Klall Yisrael!

 This didn't happen "bein-hazmanim" this happened during seder in Elul, weeks away from Yom Hadin

?רשע למה תכה רעך

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

some soldiers eat sandwiches all say at the bus station and meet up with girls.

Dusiznies said...

3:08
So do the Bnei-Teira from Ponovitz... wake up and smell the coffee
At least the IDF are ready to be Moiser Nefesh for Klall Yisrael!

Circle said...

You sound jealous

Sabra55 said...

These are not bnei torah. These are hoodlums like the rabbonim that trained them. Or should i say, so called rabbonim. More like shitheads with beards.

Anonymous said...

Sabra55
If they’re not harassing Soldiers they rape little boys
All in the name of Torah
Filthy RA”BONNIM