Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Part Two of Ami's Magazine Favorite Cult ... Lev Tahor ...Ami Covered For this dangerous Cult!

👈

NOTE:Yitzchok Frankfurter the editor of Ami Magazine is named in the files submitted to the courts, as one who falsely portrayed a murderous Helbrans as a "respected rabbi." 
 It was Ami Magazine that attempted to legitimize the leaders of this dangerous cult. Ami tried to make Lev Tahor look like just another chassidus. 
Ami never issued an apology for the relentless dis-information campaign!



Three suspicious deaths in Lev Tahor.

 I think back to my years in Lev Tahor and it's filled with images of pain and suffering. My time in Buvel (Lev Tahor's compound in rural Guatemala) was packed with death. My father, of blessed memory. Shlomo Helbrans. Miriam Laver. Each of the deaths bothered me then and still bother me now. They all could have easily been avoided. Each one was surrounded with suspicious circumstances. 

Every death contributed to further abuse and deep horrors that I am trying to work through to this day. Making this video took a lot out of me. I was interviewed for hours on camera twice and then had a wonderful reunion with Yaniv in front of a camera crew. But I did it because I had to. The world needs to know about the abuse because it's still happening. 

My family is stuck in a place where their health and lives are dependent on the whims of its leaders. There's no oversight. No freedom of movement, of speech, of thought. 

My wish is that this film helps the Frum world, the Chassidic world, come to terms with the fact that there is serious abuse going on in Lev Tahor. 

If you are reading this and have influence with a Chassidic Rebbe, please speak to him. Show him the files we have leaked and ask him if they support such actions and behaviors (we have many more files to leak - we're just waiting for approval on them). Ask them to issue Kol Korehs against Lev Tahor. We need to stop them from abusing more people.

 Please spread my video to the world. Apply pressure in any way you can. If saving one person saves an entire world (as I learned from the Gemara after I escaped) then imagine the merit of saving hundreds of men, women, and children from constant terror and abuse. 

Thank you for watching my film. I hope my next one will be a reunion clip in which I meet my mother and my other siblings, including Mayer. Mommy, if you are reading this, I love you and I miss you all the time. I'm working hard to create a space where you and the family can be safe when you eventually get out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not believe this yoel levy... Tell whatever you want...

Dusiznies said...

4:47
Why don't you join Lev Tahor and then come and report back to us.