“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Sunday, August 30, 2026

Chardeim Blocking Traffic all over because of arrest of Chardeie that Stole a Car!

 The Ben-Teirah stole a car and was stopped and arrested by Police! When they checked his ID  they discovered that he was dodging the draft so they handed them over to the IDF! The Bnei-Teirah all over Israel closed those gemarras, put their coffees and cigarettes down , and poured out on the streets to stop traffic for hours, for a thief!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you are such a fool to fall for such a story maybe you can find the "real" owner of the car to press charges on your Chareidy friend

Rolled-Up-Eyes said...

What shitty human beings

Zako said...

To rolled-up tuches 6:24 pm
When you literally know nothing about the situation, just mind the chaos happening in your own country and stick to it.