“I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent.” Rav Kook z"l

Tuesday, June 30, 2026

Jewish History in 3 minutes on AI

 


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If this is the only history we carry, it would prove the fact that zionism is the lone hope of "Judaism" without a doubt. Is this video a truly good picture of our overall history? absolutely not

Dusiznies said...

7:13
Yes, Zionism is "the lone hope" a country built by blood, sweat and tears, and is now the home for the majority of the Jewish people, and where the prophecies of Amos, Zecharye, Hoshia and Yermiya were already fulfilled!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately we have been victims of hate since the beginning of time !

Historia 101 said...

The Zionist am Haaretz mechaber doesn’t know what year the Churban was. Par for the course as Zionists are koifrim on Golus

Dusiznies said...

Just enjoy the movie and shut the hell up, and stay in the tumedika chutz Le'aaretz and wait out the Galus!

Garnel Ironheart said...

I'll tell you why I don't like this movie. I mean, I like the point it makes at the end but here's the thing. Jewish history, while full of tragedy and misery, did have some good points. The Temple that was destroyed functioned for centuries. What about the times of David HaMelech and Shlomo HaMelech or the early years of the Chashmonayim?
Someone watching this video might get the message that Jewish history is endless uninterrupted suffering until Israel came along (and yes, for the last 1800 years they'd be right) but then the question is begged: Why would anyone stay Jewish if all there is, is suffering?