U.S. Launches New Wave of Strikes on Iran After Hormuz Attack
The U.S. military launched a new and larger round of airstrikes against Iranian targets on Saturday after the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps attacked another commercial vessel, the MT Kiku, in the Strait of Hormuz, according to a senior U.S. official.
The strikes targeted Iranian air defenses, drone storage sites, cruise missiles, targeting radars, mine-laying capabilities, and surface-to-air missile systems.
“Iran had a chance to stop shooting, and they didn’t take it,” the official told Fox News. “Instead, they attacked another ship in Hormuz this morning.”
3 comments:
Where’s JD Vantz when you need him to sing praises of the imaginary “ceasefire”?
It's J.D Schwantz
I am a 3 time Trump voter and after this "deal" with IRCG I am disgruntled.
The naive idea that one can negotiate with a terrorist group is quite ridiculous to say the least.
But when a junior varsity twit like JD Vance and self servicing morons Jared Kushner and Steve Witkoff are put in charge the US will be on the losing end. The terrorists were given everything on a silver platter yet they are committed to continuing hostile acts against ships traversing the Straight of Hormuz. They are the puppet masters of all terror groups past and present that rejected land for peace and monetary peace deals with Israel.
The puppet master of Vance is Tucker Carlson who has deep hate towards Israel and Jews. I'm glad to see him fail.
I wish great strength and continued success for Marco Rubio who is our ally.
Post a Comment